6 week pics up Started by: Amy

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Finally at the 6 week point,feel free to add me girls if ur thinking of having or had similar size implants…..I had 365cc hp unders.xxx

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

just had a little look amy they look really good. you know at that point where one was growing faster than the other?… well how long did it take to catch up? im only 6 days post op at the moment but i just wanna be prepared in case something like that happens because i bet u felt really shitty at the time didnt u. but they look great now!!! i’ve got some pix uup, defo hoping to be measuring an E xx

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Thanks stil feel too small tho thinking about a re op already!!:O I’m not really sure when the other 1 caught up as it did look a lot worse in pics,maybe the last sort of week maybe.theyv got so much softer they actually feel a part of me now haha.u had 385 didn’t u?u should get too a E,iv ranged from 32DD,32E,an 30F,al shops are different it’s so confusing!xxx

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

ah so the pics made it look worse than what it was. im just feeling today that they’re not part of me at all like, rocks on my chest lol?! must be nice now that yours have settled in, cant believe your considering re-op already they really look great in ur latet pix. yea i had 385 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I want a re op mine are so not rite x

Rachel -1
    -1p
    Menu

why whats wrong @ayesha x

Amy
    0p
    Menu

Yea there defo like rocks only the past week they’ve started to feel normal lol.thanks jus gutted I’m stil gunna have to wear padded bras!wats wrong Ayesha urs look great when I last looked at ur pics!xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.