6 week PO 28GG!! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +2

Had my 6week check today went straight to debenhams and John Lewis to get measured .. To my surprise they both measured me a 28GG .. Even went and found (which was very hard) a few 28GG bras and tried them on myself as I was in such disbelief and they fitted perfectly! Had 450cc HP partials with Frati.. Feel free to follow my BA instagram but please let me know before you follow 🙂 Woohoo love boobiessss x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Instagram : Myaba_dec18

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Congrats chick on the new dollys had my fitting yesterday with my mum at debhams she the bra fitter and they always no how to fitter well there I’m A 32GG/h wear did u find your bigger bras ? If u don’t mind me asking xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you hun and congrats on yours too! Well it took me ages looking around debenhams I found like 3 even then woman apologised for the ugly bra I hd to try on as they didn’t have any nice ones in this size 🙁 .. However look on brastop.com they have loads and loads and such good prices 🙂 @alexclarke

Maisie 5
    5p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Added your insta account I hope you don’t mind xx

harriet 9
    9p
    Menu

hay babe, just added you! they look amazing!!!!! xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

I’ve added you Hun hope you don’t mind 🙂 what did you start as?? 🙂 xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Followed you on Instagram too, missjmessenger its my personal account though xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Will accept you all now girls .. And I was an empty D before @jessicamessenger but defo didn’t look it!
    Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing from what I can see! I’d be a very happy girl!!!!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you hunny

Menu

Added you on Insta hope you don’t mind x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Abbie 🙂 im sure you’ll end up a lovely size :. Those sports bras came in a 2 pack from peacocks and only cost me £6 🙂 x

Nicole 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi Hun added your Instagram hope you don’t mind I’m naturally a D and looking to go same size as you x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.