6 week post op check and bra measuring! Started by: Jade

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

So I’m 6 weeks post op on Friday and had my check with the nurse this afternoon and aren’t I glad i have finally reached the 6 weeks, it was a loonnnggg 6 weeks and now I can finally have a soak in the bath which I have been so looking forward to and of course the bra shopping!😁

So I went to boux avenue to finally be measured and she measured me a 30e!😵 pre op I was a 32a and I had 250cc & 275cc Hp partials, I was hoping to be a c cup so was really shocked at the outcome, I absolutely love them and so glad I didn’t go any bigger!

Hope all you ladies are loving your new assets as much as me! 😁 xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma 15
    15p
    Menu

They look so so good!! I can’t believe you’ve ended up a 30e! I’m having 275cc or 300cc hoping to be a C and I’m definitely swaying towards the smaller size. I’d love mine to turn out like yours, you must be so happy! Xx

Kelly 5
    5p
    Menu

Oh Jade they look awesome! I’ve got my op on Friday for 350cc, and to think I was worrying they might not be big enough 😊 yours are great with the 275! Xx

Becky 18
    18p
    Menu

They look amazing and so natural i hope mine turn out that good!xx

K
    0p
    Menu

Hi They look great. Really hope mine look like that when I’ve had mine done in the near future. Can I add you x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.