6 weeks PO – 450 & 500cc HP Round implants Started by: alice

• Author
    42p
    Menu
    +3

Hi girls, hope you’re all doing well!

I am 6 weeks post op today – thought I’d share some pics (loads on my profile by the way, I’ve been a bit snap happy)

The past 6 weeks has been a rollercoaster of emotions and feelings towards my boobs. They’ve dropped loads and really softened now, and feel like me. They don’t cause me pain any more and I’m starting to get feeling back too. I cannot wait to be wearing proper bras again so I’m praying I get the ok tomorrow at my appointment. My incisions are healing really well and haven’t given me any concern so hopefully I’ll be ok!

Any newbies, I videoed my surgery experience – search Super Gorgeous Blog on YouTube and you’ll find them!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alice 42
    42p
    Menu

Those pics are all from today. And here is a before pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Looking fantastic xx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

Thank you 🙂 x

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

Got measured yesterday….. 30GG!!!!!! 😮

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Alice

I’m 15 days PO. I hate to say it but I’m not loving my new boobs at all. I got 450HP overs but they really don’t look that big or round as I’d expected HP implants would be. Can you remember when yours started to change, I’m just felling so down and emotional about mine xx

alice 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi @mrskd2013 – I’m sorry to hear that…. if you look at my profile I took pics every week. I was borderline uplift to begin, so I think that really helped with the dropping process. I kinda wish they weren’t so dropped. Always want what we can’t have! I also think my Macom took away the roundness. I guess around week 4 was the most change in terms of comfortableness x

Kelly 8
    8p
    Menu

Thanks hun, I appreciate it xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.