6 weeks PO pictures of 300cc unders? Started by: Phoebef66

• Author
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I have my op on the 18th July and I’m looking at having 300cc mod+ unders with Mr Marcellino . I’m originally a 30/32A – if any of you girls have similar stats and would like to share pictures that would be amazing!!

Phoebef66 1
    1p
    Menu

My op is in 5 days and I’m really starting to stress about 300cc being too big as I have such a small build ??

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Phoebe, have you done a rice test? I’m a really petite build and I was gutted that my surgeon said I could only physically take 300cc max, I was hoping for 350! My op is on Friday, so I guess time will tell ? Different cc’s end up differently in everyone. As an approximate guide my surgeon said 150cc is about one cup size, what were you hoping to end up as?

Caitlin 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

I should also add my surgeon is using moderate profiles, he wouldn’t budge on that either!

Phoebef66 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey , yeah I’ve done the rice test but I have in mind that they will be a little smaller tad I’m going under the muscle? I really wouldn’t want them to be any bigger . I’m worried as I’ve read forums that i may become a d/DD?! Inwould love a full C cup ! Thanks for your help! 🙂 my op is on Monday I would love to see the result of 6 weeks Po once they have settled down but most people’s pictures seem to still to be fairly swollen x.

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey. I hope everything went well for you today!? I’m still in the consultation stage but have been recommened the same size, profile and placement we you. I’ve sent you a friend request – hope you don’t mind as we’ve got similar stats and I’d love to see your results if your happy to share 🙂 Xx

Phoebef66 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Hun, my op went okay and I’m still in strapping at the moment so I haven’t seen them properly myself yet. I’m in a lot of pain and still support when sitting up etc. I didn’t react very well to tramodol or co codomal as its been making me sick a lot. I’m hoping the pain starts to ease over the next couple of days 🙂 xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

@phoebel228 I’m glad to hear your op went well 🙂
    Oh no I’m sorry to hear that. Are you just on ibuprofen and paracetamol then?
    Would love to see some pictures when you’ve recovered, if you don’t mind sharing 🙂 Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.