6 weeks post op Started by: Kerry

• Author
    0p
    Menu

So I went for for my 6 week post op assessment last night and seen my surgeon Mr Traynor. I was in and out in about 2 minutes!! I’m happy with his work, he’s happy with his work and I’m free to do “whatever the hell I want”. I went straight to Ann Summers to get fitted. I am measuring a 34 DD bra. I honestly thought I was going to measure bigger just by what other girls have been measuring at but so so happy with a 34 DD.

So just for stats for other girls – I was originally a 34 A-B and had 450 cc over soft touch full projection implants. If you are thinking of getting a boob job but are weighing up the pros and cons GET IT DONE. Best thing I ever did. Even with the nasty sports bras I’ve been wearing the last 6 weeks I still felt more confident.

Also, I went with the biggest size I was offered and so pleased I did. Hope this helps you girls xxx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

I had 340 unders with singh, I couldn’t help myself I got measure at 3 weeks at ann summers haha, I was 32 a and measured a 34D.

however had a few complications from day one, right boob STILL hasn’t dropped into pocket, and my right scar only last few days has started to become sore and today has weeped a tiny bit, however after all of this im still happy I had the op.

I just hope I don’t suffer anymore, I shouldn’t be no surely! im 5 weeks po tomorrow x

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

left scar sorry***

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

Have u spoke to the nurse about the weeping? My right boob hasn’t dropped as much as the left one yet but I forgot to mention this o the surgeon. Also forgot to ask if it was safe to put bio oil on the scars yet? I’m a nacka! Xxx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

haha, my left end of my left scar went a bit red about a week ago, around a cm that’s all…, then this morning I felt it after my shower and it felt like a tiny tiny hole, I touched it and it was a touch wet, I put some tissue there, (sorry too much info) but it has seeped like prob less than a tear drop full, but it has like…

my boob is rather noticeable so your must be great if he didn’t pick up on it, and going from your photo yours look perfect xx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

WOW!! can we swap boobies your are amazing

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

Yours are fab Kelly but I see what you mean about the right one sitting high. We’re supposed to treat each boob as two different operations, I guess it will just take time for it to catch up with the other one, particularly with you having unders. My right boob looks bigger because it hasn’t quite fully dropped and fluffed I don’t think. It’s been the slow boob since day 1 lol xxx

kelly 1
    1p
    Menu

awww yeah my right one was in so much pain they kept me overnight and put ice on it, hasn’t dropped since day 1 either, x

Menu

Awh I’m six days post op had 415 and 450 naturelles full profile with Mr Traynor I was a 32 A too I was worrying I’m gunna be bigger than a DD when I get measured but were same stats so hopefully I will to. Best thing I’ve ever done I can’t believe how much I love them haha!! Congrats and enjoy your time out these hideous bras I’m counting down haha!! Xxxx

Kerry
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Sarah, happy healing to you xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.