6 weeks post op and been measured! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m 6 weeks post op today and just got measured, been measured a 34DD/E! I’m so happy it’s exactly the size I was aiming for and was worrying I was too small :/ I am so looking forward to buying lots of pretty new bras now 🙂 dr chantarasak is a god! 🙂 x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Oh fab is that what size sports bra uv been wearibg?

Nicole 1
    1p
    Menu

With 310s six weeks yesterday I bought a couple of 32dd bras and in Boux avenue I was between 32dd and e . Their plunge dds were too small 🙂

Menu

Brilliant news bet you are really pleased x bra shopping exciting enjoy xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

That’s amazing Sophie! What size implants did you get? Overs or unders? And what profile? X

Zena
    0p
    Menu

Happy bra shopping Sophie !

Ashley
    0p
    Menu

Great news Sophie! I’ve always had 32e boobs but lost everything breast feeding. Its only day 2 for me. I had an uplift and 250 overs. TBH my boobs aren’t that swollen – I hope that doesn’t mean my implants were too small!! eek! It really does help to hear all the positive stories on here! xx

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

I was wearing one sized sports bras @laurag26! I had 400cc naturelle overs, I couldn’t be happier tbh! Thanks girls the 6 week mark is so exciting! xx

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Yeah @nicolevic I tried on a 32E in primark and was too small in the plunge type bras :/ scary lol x

Menu

Congratulations babe!! How exciting to finally ditch the comfies haha xx

Menu

I was measured exactly the same size yesterday! Feels good doesn’t it 🙂 I loved trying on the pretty bras not ugly sports bras haha xxx

Liz
    0p
    Menu

Girls I’m scared, I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. I went for my 6 week check a couple of days before 6weeks and nurse advised me to hold off wearing bras until my scars don’t look as red. It’s been hard for me to judge as I didn’t think my scars were red in first place. Anyway, the weekend I wore bra for few hours and again on non and ties, 4 hours tops whilst I was out and about. Now yesterday my scars felt sore, and today my boobs are hurting in General, weird pains here and there and also seem harder. Have I damaged them and worn bra to quick? I’m freaking out

Menu

You may have worn one too quick but I wouldn’t panick I don’t think you’ll have damaged anything. Just wear some softer non-wired ones for a little longer. You can still get some that look like normal bras and give good cleavage. I think it will take some time for the implants and scars to get used to normal bras too. Just like ease yourself into it wearing normal ones for a little at a time and build it up but if there quite sore Ide give it a week or so xxx

Liz
    0p
    Menu

Thank you, yeah I think I’m just gonna stay away from normal bras and stick with sports bra til I see surgeon at 10 weeks. Sorry Sophie for butting in on your topic x

Menu

Yep, better to be safe than sorry! Aww I’m sure she won’t mind, that’s the thing I love about this forum everyone’s so supportive and just there if you need any advice! Xxx

Jordan
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add Hun. I’m trying to decide between 350-400cc x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.