6 weeks post op…I've been measured wooohooo Started by: Danielle

• Author
    2p
    Menu

I was 6 weeks post op on monday – it has absolutely flown over!!!

I went to the trafford centre last night to get measured, I cant believe how excitable I was seriously i have never been so excited about buying underwear & I have always had an obsession with underwear!

Went to Ann Summers 1st I’m a 32E in a balcony & 32F in a plunge!!!

Victoria Secret I’m in a 32DDD!!!!

I’m so so so happy & my boobies look so amazing πŸ™‚ I’m totally in love with my Victoria Secret purchases I totally recommend the “Very Sexy” its a push up plunge & oh boy do they look sexy also I got an Unlined Body by Victoria in black lace – I never thought i’d be into unlined bra’s but it really does look fab!

I can definitely say i will be treating myself every week with a new boobie purchase.

I will update with some new pics soon ladies.

Girls please msg or comment if you are going to add me – not being rude but i will just ignore you! I am quite happy for you to take a look at my pics & answer any questions you have xxxx

Danielle 2
    2p
    Menu

No they wont be! I was a small C & had 455cc UHP overs & they are just perfect you wont regret it πŸ™‚ take a look at my pics xxx

Menu

i’m the same Amylouk, worried 450 HP will be too big for me as I’m only 5’2″ and currently 34b, not sure whether to stick with 425cc or go up to 450cc

Layla 1
    1p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add. Im having 550 hp partials on tuesday, cant wait! Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun, trying to decide on size!
    I cant wait to go underwear shopping after my BA xxx

Leigh 63
    63p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. Glad to hear that you are loving your new boobies πŸ˜€ x

claire
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you hun I had 420hp and they are too small my next op is in feb 15 going for mod plus 560 or hp 615

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

They look awesome hun!
    I agree about feeling so good about buying new bras lol
    I got measured this week and I was literally on cloud 9 shopping for pretty girlie bras felt so good
    xxx

samf 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Hope you don’t mind the add I’m having 450cc HP partial in Dec. I’m worried may be too big I’m starting at a 32b worried may be too big. X

Mariska
    0p
    Menu

Lucky you I can’t wait to go on a bra hunt and having 325CC on Monday can’t wait ….. hope you don’t mind the add x

Sally B 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Danielle hope you don’t mine the add. I had the same size on Saturday and I’m dying to know how they are going to look.
    Still very high at the moment but looking good x

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

Hi Danielle! So good to hear your story πŸ™‚ hope you don’t the add. I’m a small B currently and want to be a D. I have been offered 420 high profiles overs. I was thinking it may too big x

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I hope you don’t mind the add, my op is next Friday!! X

Menu

Hello, hopemyou don’t mind the add. Have you got any advice? My ba is booked for 16december xx

Danielle 2
    2p
    Menu

I’ve added you all girls! I was a 30/32 C I’m 5ft 3 I have a small frame up top small waist & a bigger bum so my new 455cc Ultra high profile boobs have given me the perfect figure…everyone says how natural they look even though they are overs. My BF never has many compliments & he has even admitted they are amazing πŸ™‚ I really have had a fantastic recovery I cant complain about a thing, I also have a 3yr old son & i’m a single mum its just me & my boy at home & I have been fine looking after him!! Any questions ask away xxx

Sian
    0p
    Menu

Hello lovely,

I have sent a request through as i am booked in with Dr Mounir next friday and having ultra high profile 455 cc and would love some advice!!

Thank you, Sian xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.