Hii
6 weeks post op just got measured in La Senza turns out I’m a 32DD/E quite happy if it were any smaller I would be crying haha
So I went to find some really nice padded bras and I know a lot of girls ask for where does good padded bras so here..
La Senza Triple Gel XXX bra.. amazing! I got it in a 32E and my boobs look huge and amazing… I am so happy with them in this bra. I’m not sure if it comes in bigger than 32E but I know it comes in 34E so you could just go up a band xx
Ann Summers boost bra, it comes in like a nude colour and red and it has lace on it and it’s padded and looks amazing on, really gives me a clevage even though my boobs are still kind of hard, was £22 x
I went to Marks and Spencer and I was so disappointed. the bras there are just not good for big chested women who want that padded and pushed up look! The bras were all flimsy, so if you are looking for a seductive plunge I wouldn’t advise there!
La Senza in my area are closing down so they are doing a sale, buy one bra get the other 50% off, the woman who measured me there showed me some other really nice bras but I didn’t have the money to buy loads so today I only bought one xx
Hope this helps girls xx