6 weeks post op nearly…. Started by: Chantelle

• Author
    64p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, I went out last night and I wore my Anne Summers Ellen bra which is non wired and supposed to be really supportive but all night I felt uncomfortable and it didn’t feel right… is this me just not ready for a bra yet? I’m 6 week’s post op on Tuesday and I have my 6 week check up then also.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

It could be hun as your implants will still be settling. I’ve just started wearing underwired again (nearly 10 weeks) and finding them a bit odd too! X

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

It could be that its pulling them in too much? Obviously without a bra your gap is alot wider than what they are sitting there? Have they softened up at all yet xx

Chantelle 64
    64p
    Menu

They don’t feel soft yet, I’m pushing my boobs in a bit with my arms x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

I couldn’t wear wired bras or any other bra other than my post op bra till about 12 weeks post op couldn’t get away with them at all just didn’t feel right I’m 4 months post op now and I’ve only not long started to wear wired bras and even now after a couple of hours of wearing one I can’t wait to take it off xxx

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu

I dont think your ready for any type of structured bra yet Chantelle, especialy if there still firm to touch, also structures bras are not typicaly designed to accomodate a gap so i would steer well clear for a while, i was 5 or 6 months post op before mine were soft enough to push together i tried to have fittings in various stores and was told it was like trying to put a bra on a manequin, whilst there still firm there still healing so you could do damage by artificialy pushing them together with a bra if there not ready to do that, im 7 months post op now and still cant wear a bras for longer than an hour without it really hurting for other reasons so im still in post op bra overnight and crop tops during the day, yes it’s dissapointing but neccasary, try not to worry and be patient, you will be able to create a good clevage once you have fully dropped and fluffed we can clearly see that from the image you have posted today xxx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

I’m 10 wks p.o. chantelle at my six week check up with my surgeon he told me to buy under wired bras to flatten any scar tissue under the crease they are not comfy at all, but my breast are super soft infact they are too soft they dropped within the first 2 weeks of my op and I had uplift aswell , so I’m back to see my surgeon on 21st as I’m not happy at all infact I hate them.just go with whatever your surgeon suggest hun xx

Chantelle 64
    64p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thanks ladies had my 6 week appointment she said everything was fine and it might of felt uncomfortable because I wasn’t used to it or I’m just not ready yet.. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.