6 weeks post op….no contact from mya Started by: Helen roberts

• Author

So I’m 6 weeks post op and I haven’t been contacte about an appointment! I’ve heard a lot of people saying that once the boobs are in and they have money they don’t contact! I hope this isn’t the case! X

lalaxo
    0p
    Menu

Same here babe! 6 weeks went past and no contact, so I called them and they can’t see me till I’m 10 weeks post op it’s ridic!
    I went mya a week after my op, my PC saw me and didn’t even no I had my op, literally soo pee’ed off with my “after care” x

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

Seems that mya aftercare is non existent as for the pc well mine is rubbish uncaring and unsympathetic phoned her in tears as I’m so unhappy with my result glad that she was on the phone and not in the same room I would off exploded and throttled her the way she spoke to me at the minute I have no faith in mya or there so called after care xx

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

Same guys I also have to work around them as there’s never a nurse in on my days off, I’m 7 weeks post op tomorrow & still no contact seeing as I rung them 2 weeks ago to book an app but got fed up of hearing “there’s not a nurse in on that day” grrr

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Really sorry to hear about ur experiences girls 🙁 can’t imagine how it must feel! I think I must b one of the lucky ones as my Pc has been in touch quite a bit to see how I am doing after my op. Had my 7days check with the nurse today and I’m all booked in to see my surgeon in 5 weeks time. My local clinic is Newcastle, which one r u girls at? X

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m at the upper wimpole street clinic in london jakki have seen alot if comments like your own Newcastle girls and Liverpool all very happy with their pc service have no idea why they can’t managed the same standard of care elsewhere x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

My PC is lovely, cant you guys ask for another, mines call Pamela, as shes had surgery at the clinic herself she knows exactly what im going through so is always really understanding and makes u feel like a friend. I go to fenchurch street and so far no problems.

ducky01 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m with Bristol & Cardiff (I come from cardiff but live in devon lol) I don’t even have a pc..sucks, I don’t think Mya are a bad company too laid back & some of their staff are not great but shouldn’t really be the case :/ btw jakki your boobies are HOT!! 😉 hope you all get seen to n given the news you need, good luck ladies xx

Kim 1
    1p
    Menu

@ yasmin i spoke to the nurse at fenchurch street she was lovely really nice wish that I was under them x

jakki25 -1
    -1p
    Menu

Haha thanks ducky my luv! Dead chuffed with them! I really feel for u girls who aren’t having a good time of it. Really hope they sort it for u. Just keep thinking that no matter how unhelpful ur PC may be, the surgeon really won’t want an unhappy patient so hopefully will do all he can to rectify ur problems xx

Menu

Hey girls sorry for the late reply!! So it seems there’s a split….some have good’ns and some not so much! I’m going to call today and see what excuse they give me! I’m in Liverpool :/ xxxx

Menu

Just an update girls 🙂 Mya mod emailed me and asked to tell her what clinic I was at. Within an hour or so my pc text to confirm and appointment 🙂 good ol’ Mya mod! I felt bad as it might come across I’m moaning….which I wasn’t I was just concerned! I jut can’t wait to wear normal bras! Also….when I lean forward it feels as though my scar/implant is bubbly! Anyone had this? Doesn’t look like rippling or anything and I had unders xxxx

Menu

Hi Helen wen I bend over my scar goes all bubbly too

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.