6 weeks post op, not happy :( Started by: Leanne

• Author
    4p
    Menu

I am 6 weeks post op and feel really low as I feel they have dropped too much and now feel so flat and shapeless.

I am a tiny, petite size 6-8 at 5ft2 and was a very small, empty 32aa (even though I would wear padded 32a), I wanted a very natural look as I am so small. I didn’t want it to be obvious and wanted to be small to suit my frame but just have some shape and volume as anything would be better than what I had, literally nothing.

I had 175cc unders mod plus (I have never seen anyone have this small), but my surgeon said I couldn’t really be bigger as it would stretch my muscle too much. She considered 200cc but didn’t go for it in the end. My big worry was about being too big for my small frame.

Initially I was so happy with them! I felt they were perfect for my size. After wearing the breast band for 4 weeks, I feel they have dropped too much and they feel so flat. They had nice volume at the top and I had more roundness in the middle with more cleavage. I feel so flat now that I feel it has all been a waste.

I can’t go through it all again, I got so ill from the anaesthetic and reacted badly to the anti biotic. I went through so much and don’t feel happy.

I can wear normal bras soon and I am now 32B, but I feel I want to push them up constantly. I have heard everyone say they drop and fluff and look bigger, mine don’t. I am 6 weeks post op and they have dropped too much.

I am happy because it is better than what I had but feels I went through so much for nothing really worth it, they feel like nothing now. Maybe I am used to them now but I definitely feel they are flat now.

I feel very low 🙁

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Aww try not to worry too much, 6 weeks is still really early days – it can take months (even up to a year) for the dropping and fluffing to take place completely so they’ve probably still got lots of changing to do! I know it must be hard that they’re not as you expected but from what I’ve read at 6 weeks they do still have a lot of changing to do xx

Leanne 4
    4p
    Menu

Thanks. I just don’t want them to drop and fluff any more 🙁 I preferred the look when I had definition in the cleavage and there was more volume at the top. I feel like I shouldn’t have wore the breast band for 4 weeks and had a better profile size. I was happy at first and now I’m not. I have my 6 week appointment tomorrow and don’t want to offend the surgeon. I wish I didn’t have to still wear push up and padded bras. I feel really disheartened after going through all of this, it’s not been easy. I feel embarrassed to show my boyfriend now because he’s expecting more than what they are. He thinks they are bigger than they are.

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Oh Hun, I’m sorry to hear that you’re so disappointed – it must be horrible :(. I would speak to your surgeon at your appointment, don’t worry about offending them that’s what they’re there for to listen to your concerns! Just say you’re concerned about how they’ve dropped and worried they’ll drop more. They might be able to reassure you that they’ve still got some changing for the better to do. As for your boyfriend he’s there to support you x

Bassett28 122
    122p
    Menu

Sorry to hear this hun. But like others have said it still is really early days and they will continue to change shape. Try and hang in there ?

Leanne 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you. I just don’t think they’ll get any better now x

Leanne 4
    4p
    Menu

I thought 6 weeks was when they should be settled though. They won’t be all of a sudden not be as flat and shapeless 🙁 x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.