6 weeks post op OMG my new boobs are fantastic – 525 overs – bra help needed Started by: north3c

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey ladies

finally my skin has stretched to let my boobs come out and play….

I was measuring a 34C post op after having 525 overs…as you can understand i was so upset….. and now thanks to a tip from another girl to moisturise my skin, i am a 36F. all of a sudden over night they were here..

I love them the only pain is now bra shopping. I am looking for a clevage busting bra for new year and cant find one in my size anywhere……

any tips?? websites??

thanks claire xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Congratulations! :) What size were you originally? x

north3c
    0p
    Menu

34-36B and i had 525 overs high profile. :-) so happy…but was really worried as only measured one cup size bigger until last week! …. :-)

Menu

O gald ur happy now North3c i would ov bin disapointed if i was only 1 size bigger after paying that much money!

OMG i had 340cc was a 34B now wearing 36DD sports bra ope mine stay as they are am ore than happy wiv them!

When did you start to moisturise am 5days post op?

north3c
    0p
    Menu

i didnt start moisturing till like my 4 week and i still didnt go anywhere near my scars, i used palmers cocoa butter and i have no stretch marks! :-) xx

Menu

Ok ta al get some of that i friend requested u ad like to see u pics if u dont mind.x

Menu

Places like La Senza, Anne summers do +DD bras.

Bravissimo also do big sizes.

So glad your boobies arrived ;)

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.