6 Weeks Post Op TODAY.. Bra/Measuring Advice please! Started by: Maddie

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Hiya girls

Sorry I’ve been so rubbish posting on here lately, I think I lasted posted a few weeks ago all upset cause one boob had dropped and fluffed and the other hadn’t.. it was silly of me cause when I woke up the very next morning the other one had done the exact same and they looked fab! Can’t deny how lucky and smooth I’ve had my recovery (besides the initial 5 days of hell)

Anyway I have avoided temptation and been so good and patient and haven’t tried on any bras, bikinis or been measured yet!! I had AA’s for so many years that I don’t know, I just kinda wanted this big reveal exactly 6 weeks to do the day knowing in my heart there’s no risk of them changing too drastically anymore.

So I’ve woken up today EXACTLY 6 weeks to do the day feeling like it’s Christmas!! Any lovely ladies know where is best to get measured and where sell the best high quality bras? I’ve never bought a nice bra before due to them being so small.. no boyfriend pre-boob job had ever seen me without a t-shirt on! This is such a massive moment for me and I just can’t pick. Ann Summers, Boux Avenue??
    Somewhere else??
    Any advice will be amazing and good luck to all of you planning, waiting or recovering.. I swear to you it’ll be the best decision of your life xxxx

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I would definitely try Boux Avenue. I’m only 3 weeks PO but the nurse advised me to get measured to get a new sports bra. They were fab there yesterday. Bras are amazing too and they have a sale on ATM x

Lou 101
    101p
    Menu
    +1

Anywhere that doesn’t +4 you! Which will give you a bigger band and smaller cup size.
    As a rule of thumb (but not everyone) add a 20 to your dress size for your band measurement 8=28 10=30 12=32 etc.

Before my BA I used to wear a 36A lol because I had no boobs it didn’t matter.
    Now I’m a 30F/FF or a 32E/F Depending on how tight the band is/how big the cups are.

X

Hannah 63
    63p
    Menu

I agree there. I had never been measured pre op. I always wore 30 or 32 backs. I knew they were far too big but could never find 28’s. Both surgeons I’ve seen measured me a 28 back size. I went to m&s who measured me a 30/32 (maybe I could still have been swollen) but Boux Avenue measured me a 28 and told me about the +4 that some places do x

Rebecca 6
    6p
    Menu

I just had my post op check up and all signed off to get measured and go shopping. It’s so exciting! The finally feel a lot more normal now too, I can’t wait!x

Roxanne 36
    36p
    Menu

I’m 12wpo now and have at least 22 bras! Boux avenue and Ann summers have been great for me! I can’t shop at Victoria’s secret as they don’t go big enough, There’s loads of sales on at the minute too xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.