6 weeks till BA today! Any tips or advice to prepare would be great! x Started by: Kathryn

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls,

Im 6 weeks today till I have BA, been told to moisturise and use bio oil on my boobs to help the skin stretch etc, any other advice would be great thanks girls xx

Menu

Yayy, I’m on the 6 week countdown also. I’ve been told to take a good multi-vitamin to make sure I’m 100% healthy for the op and it also helps recovery. Also being doing a lot of pectoral work outs in the gym to strengthen the muscle which also adis recovery. Good luck and happy countdown! X

Kathryn
    0p
    Menu

Ohh cool sounds like a good idea! Ill add you hope thats ok xx

Menu

Get a v-pillow it’ll be more comfortable for sleeping x

stuckeya -1
    -1p
    Menu

I’m 5 weeks days – whoop whoop! Good tip re bio oil, I thought you used it after the op, dint realise you can use it before to help the skin.

Cmdavies92, I spend at least an hour at the gym, I do half an hour cardio and half an hour weights. The weights I do are for arms, chest etc. and my surgeon has told me to stop doing the weights until after the op, so I have. You just might want to check with your PC hun x

Kathryn
    0p
    Menu

Yeah use the bio oil both before and after to help soften the skin and use it for a while after to help with the scars. Ohh i didnt realise that about the gym either i do alot of classes that are boxing, punching pads etc maybe i should stop them too then, thanks for advice xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.