6 weeks today, getting measured Started by: Susan

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Well I’m now 6 weeks, love my boobs, not seeing surgeon though for another 2 weeks do you think I could still go and get properly measured?

siobhan
    0p
    Menu

Go foe it! I’m getting measured tomorrow but will be 7 weeks by the time I see the nurse again on Tuesday xx

Jo
    0p
    Menu

Definitely go for it xx exciting times, I can’t wait to get measured even though ill proberly pass out through the shock as I’ve never been measured before as I’ve always been to small to both x

Susan 2
    2p
    Menu

Haha me too, I got a early measure a few weeks back but I know they have changed quite a bit even this last week!

natasha
    0p
    Menu

What were u a couple of weeks ago? Keep us upto date with your size. I’m only 1 and a half week post op wanting to know what I’m already haha xxx

India 6
    6p
    Menu

Same as me Natasha I’m day 12 and dying to get measure! They’re getting softer and coming close together each day though yay 🙂 x

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

Happy measuring Susan. Will be interesting to see if they are measuring different now to when you got measured before.

natasha
    0p
    Menu

I know India mine are doing the same haha. Hubby’s says they starting to change and not look like there stook on haha. I know Laura xxx

Laura 13
    13p
    Menu

How dud getting measured go Susan?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.