6 weeks tomorrow, can I wear a real bra? Started by: skaye84

• Author
    0p
    Menu

6 weeks tomorrow, got measured Sunday and am a 34DD after my 410cc with Dr Singh. Am dying to wear a real bra with underwire, can I now??? Post op check is next week???

gillian
    0p
    Menu

NO UNDERWIRE FOR 6 MONTHS AND NO PUSHUPS THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TOLD AM 7 WEEKS.X

Menu

??? 6 months… omg i was told 6 weeks i was thinking i only had three weeks left till i can wear them!!! xx

gillian
    0p
    Menu

I HAD UNDERS BUT I DO THINK IT GOES FOR OVERS AS WELL

ticky88 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Skaye!!!! How are you? Its 6 weeks hun, im going shopping on saturday!!! Cant wait to get measured :D I would go for a balconnette bra 1st though hun xx

Menu

Hi Skaye!

I’m 6 weeks post op now too :) I got measured yesturday and I’m a 30e, I had 410 overs. The nurse has gave me the all clear to wear normal bras, even underwired ones! xxx

alilou
    0p
    Menu

Hey,

I’m just over 6 weeks post op and got measured the other day I’m a 34F. Bought some lovely bras from debenhams gorgeous range and I’m waring them now….so glad to be out of the sports bra :) xx

rachel
    0p
    Menu

Hi skaye84, im just under 10 weeks post op now and was wearing under wired bras from 6 weeks and a day lol. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.