650 cc motiva corse (hp) implants Started by: suzanna

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +1

hi all I had my implants on the 4th feb 650 cc high profile motivas.

I’ve been out and about every day since day 2 but boy does my ribcage hurt and the sports bra rubbing at the bottom really hurts after a while.

swelling is starting to go down now, but I had assymetric breasts and i still have one larger than the other, this is my only bug bear

pain from drain sites sucks still.

anyone else gone for 650 cc? I have had 4 children and had grade one ptosis empty c cup. currently in a 38 e sports bra! surgeon calculated I would be an E cup and so far so good.

Mine are overs BTW.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun congrats on ur new additions.. u should really be bigger than E with 650 from a C.. i had slightly smaller 600cc went from a B to a G x

Fionajsd 131
    131p
    Menu

600 cc mentor unders here and currently an f cup I’m 17 days post op . X

suzanna 2
    2p
    Menu

am I likely to get bigger if i had overs? I was in a padded d cup that wasn’t full before my op, but consultant said I only came up an empty c, was expecting my size to be more like f or g but the g shock sports bra in a size 38e fits but 38g was too loose.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They can get bigger when they drop and fluff i have overs and mine filled out.. when u get measured u might be bigger than u think x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the ads hun having motiva implants 17th March x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.