7, 10 & 11 Days Post Op Pics 535cc overs Dr. Mounir Started by: Kamila

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +1

I thought I would share my progress in healing so far.
    I am at 12 days post op today, second nurse appt in two days at 2 weeks post op to change/remove the dressings.
    One boob is slightly bigger, but also hurts more so I am guessing its a bit more swollen, dropped a little bit more than the other. Ups and downs pain wise, worst days I would say were days 2,3,4 and then it started to be a bit better, although day 7 when I went out of the house for the first time for the nurse appt was a nightmare, walking like a granny, pain with every step and by the time I have reached the clinic my boobs were on fire and I was shattered.
    Taking it easy, going for short walks with my husband just to stretch legs but they are so slow haha, cant wait to walk normally with no pain!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    beccac123 16
    16p
    Menu

You look so good, I’m jealous!
    What were you before? X

Kamila 14
    14p
    Menu

@beccac123 I was 32CC but very flat chested cuz of the way they were situated, but once in the bra they were a bit more full, but with no bra I was completely flat

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    beccac123 16
    16p
    Menu

I bet your so happy now, they’re only going to get better too. I’m meeting my surgeon tomorrow and having my pre op at the same time and surgery booked for 15th august, getting so excited now x

Kamila 14
    14p
    Menu

I am gonna create more collages for more update pics as I like how you can see even slight changes between the days, im at 3 weeks post op tomorrow 🙂 whoop whoop 😀 loving the boobs but hating the pain hahah

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.