7 1/2 months post op Started by: Amy

• Author
    265p
    Menu
    +2

Thought I would post some up to date photos. I had my op 19th December PC was Louisa Leeds surgeon Mr KaZzazi at natural look clinic Doncaster. I was 32a had 375cc hp partials now a 32e/f. I am lucky to have naturally close boobs .
    Unfortunately I scar pretty crab so mine are quite purple but they take a year to fade. Any questions about anything please feel free.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

More pics

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hey hun, they really look great.. well done you..Ive got a dogey incision with massive scab that we keeping eye on so I think I’m defo gonna have a decent scar there,. I’m not that bothered cause I won’t be in a bikini anytime soon.. but if I have a re-op maybe they can so something with it… great results though hun..xxxxxx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

White bra I bought at 6 weeks boobs fluffed at 11 weeks now this bra no good as went from 32e to 32f

Attachments:
    Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

Hi jo hope you get everything sorted. My scar faded loads just look on my profile at 9 weeks compared to today’s pic and it’s loads better x

charlotte c 30
    30p
    Menu

They look great Hun! Definetly think I’ll go for the 375 hp partials x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@charlotte at first I thought 375 cc was small especially when I joined mya space everyone was having 450-500. But so glad as 375 means I can still fit in size 8-10 tops and there nice natural looking big boobs. So by day I wear sports bra and covered up as I am a teaching assistant and mum of 3. Then I can stick a great bra of and with no effort I have a knock out set of boobs and wear gorgeous dresses and low cut tops.

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

They look amazing Amy! I can’t believe how much they fluffed out from 6-11 weeks crazy!! Hope mine do that! ? I had 250cc hp unders.. They are still quite hard and I can’t push them together yet. I’m just over 6 weeks x

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu
    +1

@paigesennett I think the hardest part of recovery is patience. We pay all that money and expect to wake up and hard perfectly placed squishy bigger boobs.
    All I can say is at 6 weeks I was like “well if this is what there gonna be like what the hells the appeal”
    Then at 11 weeks I had a day wear I tried on bras that I had bought and took photos and compared to 6 weeks and I was totally amazed.

Paige 58
    58p
    Menu

Couldn’t agree more about patience! A hell of a lot is needed and I used to read it but didn’t believe it but now I know ?
    I’m laughing my head of at how much that sounded like I was rapping above ^^^ ?
    Anyway, I go away at 12 weeks post op so hopefully my boobs will have fluffed a lot more for my bikinis! ?xx

Carley 12
    12p
    Menu

They look great ? can’t wait for my strapping to come off so I can actually see them xx

Amy 265
    265p
    Menu

@paige enjoy your hol x

@carley
    it can be quite emotional when strapping comes off so be prepared and like I said above patience is key x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.