7 days post op.. Strapping off for good? Started by: Abbey

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hey girls, so I had my post op appointment today at the Chelmsford clinic. No waiting around straight in and strapping off. Didn’t hurt luckily as I was worried about that! The lovely nurse said everything looked great and that I didn’t need any more strapping on or strips but I asked to have them on my nipples as they were swollen and made me cringe haha! So she put them on after she had taken some pictures and given them a wipe.

They still look pretty swollen and bruised though and very top heavy as they still need to drop into the breast pocket.

I’m so so so happy with them I was so worried they would still look saggy but they are highest they can be haha!!

Here’s a little picture with my macom on and I’ll put one on my profile so add me and have a look st my progress so far ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rebekah 33
    33p
    Menu

Wow they look ace can’t believe how big they look for 300cc’s 🙂 you must be really chuffed, hope mine come out as good! Hope you don’t mind the add my op is on 9th x

Xx..A..xX 81
    81p
    Menu

They look great chick xx

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

They look great Abby!
    I’m a little relieved because your looked smaller with the strapping on but now they look huge. I was worried mine are too small.
    They look really good, id be over the moon too. xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wondered when we’d see them! Looking fab. How are you feeling? Will try and add you to see pics. Glad you’re pleased with the results!!

Daisy 25
    25p
    Menu

They look fab abbey, my strapping comes off in two days i can’t wait. Hope your recovery is going well. X

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

They look good already and a great size x

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks girls!! Yeah I have lots more pictures on my profile if you add me.. Here is my insicions one looks bruised still 8 days post and I took arnica tablets x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind me adding, they look amazing! Hope your doing well xx

Alia 11
    11p
    Menu

You look fantastic Abbey and they’re a greta size! Congratulations on your new boobies! 🙂 I just added you hope you don’t mind. I also had 325cc. I still have strapping on but they look tiny. I don’t think I could have coped with any bigger though although I would love a big look xxx

Abbey 17
    17p
    Menu

I wanted a DD its so nice still being able to shop at highstreet shops for bras ect as they are always nicer so hope they arnt bigger lol! If they are then I guess it’s a bonus how are yours? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.