7 DPO unders linda fiumara bruising and strapping dilemma Started by: Lau

• Author
    39p
    Menu

Hey all,

I am due to go out this Friday and am wondering if I can get away with not wearing the bra for a few hours?( I know what u r gnna say keep it on!) I am just so so so fed up of this band not so much the bra but the band is doing my headdddd in. Macom I can handle!
    The other thing is I seem to have come up with some weird bruising over the past few days… I’ll try and attach a pic? It’s really bizzaa just little spots of bruising, I am going to take some arnica tablets and hope it helps, pain is better, sleep continues to be a nightmare, literally. Worst. Ever.

Boobs still feel like they are going to drop off and look very stuck on, waiting for the drop and fluff, they r literally changing every day, think my right is dropping a little….

Any way just wondered if anyone else came up in random spot bruises a week after surgery?…..

Off I go to fake tan, tired of being the milky bar kid! Sooooo excited I have reached he stage where I can tan agian hahah…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey,
    Your results look fab! I wouldn’t be worried about the bruising, it doesn’t look like anything to worry about.
    Your implants won’t have healed into position yet so I would 100% recommend that you do not go out without a bra.
    As for the band, not all surgeons use a band and I believe Linda uses it to speed up the dropping process so by not using it I don’t believe you will be causing your boobs any harm.
    Xx

Rachel 51
    51p
    Menu

Lol Lau you must be feeling a hell of alot better than i do… i know you had Unders same as me and im still stiff, sore and no energy whats so ever so im really jealous. I couldn’t think of anything worse than going out or anywhere for that matter without my macom on. Fake tan?? How the frig will you manage to do that, i still cant frigging dress myself lol!! Me and my partner got tickets for a bonfire/foreworks this weekend and im petrified someone is going to bump into me. Bad times lol. So chuffed your healing great hunny xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.