7 month PO- 505cc overs. – 32GG Started by: bella1

• Author
    0p
    Menu

there a few months old now girls and i thought i would try and help the newbies because i can remember the feeling you all must have! send me a message before adding with your stats, and hopefully i can help!!

pre op- 34D

505cc overs low profiles with Mr Chantarasak, saw Mr Singh but chose Mr Chantarasak.

now measureing a 32GG or 34F depends on what bra your looking for and what shop.

My scars are hardly visible, i use sunbeds alot so this may of helped, not sure. but you can hardly see them x

:-)

kiki1
    0p
    Menu

Can I add you please? I’m 32D (empty!) pre op and am having 460 high profiles to try and get back my 32F bust which I had before having my two children. Would love to see your pics xxx

Menu

did you not cover your scars on sun beds hun? i do cos i thought if i dint it would make them worse? x

Menu

did you not cover your scars for sunbed hun? i do cos i thought it would make them worse? x

bella1
    0p
    Menu

No I never cover then up. I did for a couple of weeks after the OP but now there like non existent! X doesn’t work for everyone thow. I’ve heard some people have made there scars permanently red. So be careful but just wanted to say its worked in mine. X

maloo
    0p
    Menu

Thank you Bella! Thats really kind of you – have been wondering what size i will end up. Am a 34D – & having 505cc overs. Wondering if they will be too small – thanks for reasurring me. Is it ok if I add you – would love to see some pics as dying to know how big they will be xx

maloo
    0p
    Menu

Also moderate profile and not sure what this will look like either – any ideas 34D to start? xx

lozza01 2
    2p
    Menu

hey hun is it ok to add u ? i had mr chantrasak on 8th may he is a ledge !had 525 overs and uplift with him. and not sure yet what bra size i will be. hoping to be the same as u but would love to be a G… :D i had my first dressing change on tuesday and was soooo impressed after one week how my scars looked. the nurse was very impressed too. bk again monday to have them removed so will put some more pics up then. love seeing mr chantrasaks work as he is amazing xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.