7 week post op update, finally been measured: A cup to an F!!! Started by: Abi

• Author
    46p
    Menu

Finally got round to having my boobs measured.. Pre op I always wore a 32A but actually got measured a 30 back in M&S although a 30 back feels quite tight. 400cc unders took me to a 30F! Couldn’t believe it lol, they definitely sound a lot bigger than they look though, it’s quite hard to find a 30F bra that’s half decent looking so I usually wear a 32E and that fits quite snug. Any advice to ladies struggling on what size cc to have I would say don’t get hung up on cup sizes, as fake boobs certainly get measured bigger than natural boobies, I may be measuring an F cup but I would say I only really look a large D/DD. Feel free to ask any questions you have lovelies xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Abi 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sadia
    0p
    Menu

Hi Abbie they look amazing, I’ve seen that you went for 400cc. I just hope Mr Mounir allows me to go up to the same cc because even im a 32a but I’ve got a pretty small frame with very little breast tissue. How was your experience with Mr Mounir? I’ve got my consultation next week with him and one with Mr Traynor tommorow. Just slightly worried coz I don’t want small ones especially if I’m paying quite abit ????❤️ x

Menu

Hi Abi, I have my final consultation and pre op with Dr mounir on Thursday and he has said between 300 and 400. I am a size 10 now and about an a cup. I am having a nipple lift as well…..are you happy you went 400? I’ve seen lots of girls go for the top end of what the surgeon suggest’s. ..if mine look like yours I will be happy! Xxx

Abi 46
    46p
    Menu

Hi @sadia I was the exact same I am very small framed only 5’5 and about 8 stone, I was worried too about not being offered what I wanted but Dr Minour is great he really listens to what you want which is really good as there’s a lot of surgeons who will only do what they want, so I wouldn’t be to worried Hun and thank you!! Xx

@gemma
    yes very happy I went with the biggest I was offered I would definitely go for the 400. Thank you babe, wish you both luck on your big day xxxx

Alison 5
    5p
    Menu

Hi Abi,
    Your results look amazing!
    I had 400cc hp unders on Monday (5th) and was just wondering how you found recovery? I’m 6dpo and still feeling a lot of pressure and aches and pains in my shoulders and arms. Did you experience this? Thanks Alison x

Sadia
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou Abi, honestly it’s so reassuring that you said that about Mr Mounir, coz I’m more set on him tbh can’t wait to meet him next week hopefully. Really want the 400cc, I’d be fully happy if they turned out like yours. Did you have overs or unders Hun and would you mind if I add you? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.