7 weeks post op 30f/ff Started by: Steph

• Author
    12p
    Menu

just been measured tonight and got a massive shock. Never did I ever think I would measure a 30f/ff. I am guessing that will be just in the shop (boux avenue) looking at them is no wear near that and feel so much smaller. Xx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

You probably are that size. I measured a 30g. More comfortable in 32ff/f tho tbh!
    F sounds like a big cup size but it’s relative to the band size. So like someone who’s a 38ff would have wayyyh bigger boobs.
    I know when I tell people I’m at F they’re like whaaaaat?!? lol
    I’ll attach a pic to show what I mean
    Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steph 12
    12p
    Menu

@mae I felt better in the E but I had a little bit of over spill on my left side so she said the f was a better fit. Then the style of some I had to get the ff. felt as if the back was a little tight but she said it was a perfect fit so I took her word for it. Felt amazing trying on a decent bra tho. But I have looked to find a non wired ones and it’s so hard x

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

Probs best to try going up a band size and down a cup size then and see if that’s more comfy!.
    So maybe a 32e x

Steph 12
    12p
    Menu

@mae that’s what I thought to. But the lady in the shop said the E was to small. I will definitely be shopping round as I still havnt full dropped on one side yet x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.