7 weeks post op, feeling deflated! Started by: Louise

• Author
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi everyone, I have just reached 7 weeks post op and feeling a little deflated with my results. I had 335cc motiva ergonomix overs (not with MYA) and I feel like they are really small. I am 5ft5, around 11st and was a 32B before, now measuring a 34D sometimes C. They look good undressed but in a bikini/ low cut top I hardly have any cleavage and there isn’t much contour in the middle area. Has anyone experienced big changes after 7weeks? Will they still drop and fluff? Has any noticed the at they contour more in time? I also have a dent where my old crease line was as my pockets where made bigger but I hope this goes in time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachx 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi, i feel the same as you! I was a 32B before and around a 32C now maybe a small D. (Havent been measured yet) I had 300cc hp unders. I dont have a cleavage and my boobs look small in clothes but great undressed! Im 5weeks post op. Hoping il feel better as the weeks go on and with a nice push up bra! I hope you feel better about them soon xxx

Louise 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

It’s so upsetting isn’t it when you spend so much money and to not have the outcome you wanted :(. Did you have motiva implants?

Jaclyn 41
    41p
    Menu

I was the same girls and now 3 years later going bigger. They should really do more to support decision and outcome

Sadie
    0p
    Menu

I’m exactly the same. 6 weeks po and look ok naked but no cleavage and wouldn’t know if clothes on 😥 I wanted 500 but doc gave me 300 overs polytech. I’m wondering the same if I just need to be patient but can’t see them being drastically different

Ellie 1
    1p
    Menu

Louise how are you feeling about your results now? I’m getting motiva ergonomix but looking at the size guide, they are smaller than mentor with the equivalent CCs which is confusing.

What profile did you go for? I think they look great and really natural

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.