owww wots his pressie claire x x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Mm I dreamt about him last night –:)

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Ooohhhh that be telling lol. A dream about him all the time haha.. us girls are mad.. am hoping he shows me how to massage them properly… pmsl xx

becca1
    0p
    Menu

i dream about him aswel thats crazy perhaps he puts some sexual spell on us when we r under anasetic mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm x x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Haha I know! i imagine that he had his way with me during ga and that nine months later I give birth to mini Mario. Seriously. I was concerned about what knickers I wore and made sure my bikini line was crisp. I was brought to size when they produced the granny operation pAnts!

Menu

he smelt gorgeous today didnt he claire ….. i stole a hug today too haha xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Haha I know. His aftershave is lovely. Tina says it issy myake. Love that she knows that! Lol. I’ve always wanted a hug but my husband s beady eyes have always been there!!!

Menu

hahaha my hubby wasnt there today hahaha ………i love that tina knows that shes the best haha xx wait till you 6 week check anchovie he gives them a right good squeeze and wobble xx

Fairyxx 7
    7p
    Menu

I want to squeeze russo!!! I mite book a consult and say i wanna go bigger haha request him…

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Get in there fairy,lol.xxxx

Menu

i had to stop myself grabbing his bum hahahaha!!! love an italian!!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I love reading these threads,I dont tell him honest,lmao.xxx

Menu

I bet your texting him now tina hahahaha i tell you what i think hes got even more gorgeous over the last few weeks hahaha think ill have to think of my next surgery hahaha xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

lmao,xxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

He has! Last time I saw him he was even better looking! His brown eyes are so melty. Haha. I’m scared I’ll want more then a hug! And I’d deffo have more surgery just to see him one more time. Lol.

Menu

Tina what do I have to do for you to give me Russo’s number so I can work on getting a date from him?? To be honest we would be taking a step back just going on a date he’s already felt me up and seen me at least half naked!! Now it’s time he returned the favour!!

Don’t laugh Mummy Tina I’m being deadly serious! xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Sorry lovely,I am laughing,xxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Awh he is so friggin hot….. a got 3 hugs n a peck…… n the way he squeezed me boobs n jiggled them around to check them haha… yum yum and he loved his pressie Xxxxx

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Buster what time was u there xx

becca1
    0p
    Menu

i am seriously depressed i thought i was the only one he huggef so im going to have to step up my game and try and hug another untouched by a patient area omg i just read my txt back wot a whore i am lol

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.