8 days PO Started by: Alex Crossland

• Author

Still waiting for the drop ! Pain is a lot worse than I thought ! I had 485 unders

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tor Shields 78
    78p
    Menu

They look fab! I had overs so the pain wasn’t too bad for me. I’ve heard that unders are far worse x

Menu

I have changed my bra now and it’s a lot better I think the one I had before wasn’t giving me enough support ! My right one is the worst for swelling and pain x

Paris 12
    12p
    Menu

They look lovely, Alex!! The drop and fluff will happen before you know it x Which bras are you using?

Alex 45
    45p
    Menu

Wow they look fab mine still look stuck on atm and I’m 13 days post op. I’m hoping that they dont shrink and maybe once they drop and fluff they gain alittle more size as I quite liked how big the looked when swollen when I looked down at them haha. Xx

Alex 45
    45p
    Menu

Wow they look fab mine still look stuck on atm and I’m 13 days post op. I’m hoping that they dont shrink and maybe once they drop and fluff they gain alittle more size as I quite liked how big the looked when swollen when I looked down at them haha. Xx this is the pic I took yesterday.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.