8 days PO my story so far… Started by: Ems

• Author
    16p
    Menu

Hello everyone prepare yourself for a very long post!

I had 375ccs over the muscle HP with Dr mounir on the 9th March

I travelled down from newcastle the night before and stopped at the ibis hotel which is literally a 3 minute car drive with no traffic don’t think you could actually get any closer! The Monday morning I walked into the hospital and was shown straight to my own private room with ensuite, the nurse came in and saw me first took blood pressure, then mounir came in Drew over me, then I met the doctor then I met the anaesthetist! I loved the anaesthetist he was really friendly and quite funny. I was 3rd in the queue and my admission time was 9am, I was in theatre by 11/11.30. The nurse came and got me and took me to the anaesthetist room which was when I started to feel very very veeeerrryyyy nervous! She was friendly and chatty to try and put you at ease but I sort of wanted to just take a few minutes to chill out and take in what was going on. This is the moment most of you will think what the f*ck am I doing trust me ha! Next minute the anaesthetist came in and my heart was pounding like crazy he put the canular in and said he had put a little something in and I would feel a little bit drunk, no sooner as he said that I was flat out straight away next minute I was waking up in the recovery room talking the box off the poor nurse haha. I was done by about half 12/1ish but I had a nipple lift so wasn’t straight forward as a normal ba. I was only a day case and I am sooo pleased I was as I was ready to go home after a couple hours. I had a drink of water straight away and then about 10 mins later I had toast and jam. Nurses kept coming in and checking on me that I could walk fine and I was allowed to go home by 4. Straight back to the hotel and watched come dine with me in bed stuffing my face with walkers thai sensations :D! I felt totally fine, got a Chinese delivered to the hotel and ate that in bed and watched telly all night. I took my auntie who is like my best friend with me and im so glad I did she kept me calm and sane and then it was good crack being back at our hotel eating a Chinese in bed laughing and taking selfies with the new additions much better than being stuck in a hospital room looool! I had the best sleep ever that night didn’t wake up once, in the morning I thought I’d be in horrendous pain but I woke up like normal just felt like I had been at the gym the day before. Travelled back from Preston eating Krispy kremes and singing along like nutters in the car, I was prepared to be in agony and be moping around but honestly can’t believe how well I felt. I stopped taking my co codamol after 3 days it made me feel sick but even when I stopped the painkillers I can hand on my heart say I was not once in ‘pain’ it was more achey but I do have a high pain threshold, I think pain is a very strong word. From reading posts like this before I had my op I was prepared to be in agony for a week and be nearly crying with pain but it has been such a breeze! Obviously it’s not this straight forward for everyone and most people find it painful but this is just my honest story so far :). Ive not struggled with anything, ive been out everyday but not driving is so annoying and I find it hard just sleeping on my back. Today I had my post op with the nurse and she said she can’t believe how well I’m healing. Ive only got a little bit of bruising they’ve dropped abit and hey don’t feel swollen. Ive got steristrips on my nipple incisions but they look very neat and cute when I had a look, I’m so happy with them. I think I’ve looked at mine too much and took so many pics im starting to think they’re abit small but everyone I show says they’re big…im uploading more photos tonight so you can be the judge

Any questions feel free to ask me
    xxxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ellie 15
    15p
    Menu

they look lovely I hope you don’t mind I added you, im getting 350cc overs from a Bxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.