8 days post op! feels weird having such full boobs! ?? Started by: Helen

• Author
    111p
    Menu
    +1

they’re changing so much to me everyday! the left boob jas some catching up to do as the right appears to be dropping more and looking different to the other but saw the nurse yesterday and she is happy with the small neat incisions and i am finally getting more than 3 hours of broken sleep every night so i am less cranky! my sports bra is getting a bit looser though (its a 34DD and i am usually a 30/32) should i replace as the swelling goes down? xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great Helen! ? you must be so pleased! xx

Jo 8
    8p
    Menu

They look fab!! congratulations on your new friends ? xx

carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu

What cc did you have Helen? They look great

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

thanks ladies! i was concerned about the asymmetry of them as i had it before but think i am just being overally critical because i want them perfect so quickly! i had 300/320 unders, they were damn achey afterwards but so worth it! ❤️ xx

Rudi scott 17
    17p
    Menu
    +2

Looking good Helen. I am so pleased with mine. I can’t stop looking at them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Louise 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Helen they look great! That’s the same size I’m going to be having, I’ve still got ages to wait (August) but I’m getting so excited seeing everyone’s results! Where was your sports bra from?x

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

rudi yours are looking so good!! i keep taking my band and bra off to look at mine too ? thanks louise i got it from asda, £8 and it’s so comfy i am wearing my ultra impact m&s one at the moment which was £24, recommend them both but the asda one is my fav! ❤️ xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.