8 days post op – strapping removed, pics up! Started by: A30

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I had my strapping removed last night…..ouch it hurt! I’m really pleased with the results. There like rock hard boulders at the min and I can’t wait for them to drop and fluff! I’ve added some new pics!

Jess 1
    1p
    Menu

They look great!!! Oh Yerrr I remember when I just had my strapping off I couldn’t believe how hard they were! They get softer every day though don’t worry xxx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Do you think it hurt because of hair lol? I am so hairy and I know it is going to kill 🙁 I am dreading it Ii really am! I am just going to start peeling mine of slowly so it is not as bad I am such a baby y’know hahaa xx

Gemma
    0p
    Menu

Ooh god im dreading it I really am, I get over 1 fear and then I get another. I try to peel a little off and it bloody hurts. It is like hot needles where the hair is basically being ripped out! I ain’t no gorilla but I have enough to hurt me meh xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Ha ha I doubt your that hairy your so fair. I think mine might of hurt cuss I had a bit of a reaction the the strapping and it’s really cut my skin so I’m putting loads of sudocrem on them. X

claire1984 7
    7p
    Menu

Awh hey they are looking fab! Are you happy xx

Menu

They look amazing you must be so pleased :-)xxxx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah I’m really pleased just think I got use to the swelling and wish I’d gone even bigger, but then again I can’t believe my 34 D sports bra fits me today, the one that I panicked about 2 days ago lol! Xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Polina, I felt really bad cuss he was in theatre and he rushed after to see me. He just squeezed my boobs checked my stitches and said he was very pleased with the results. He said I could go back to the gym at 4 weeks post op. I met Helena for the first time and she is so nice, I was chatting to her for quiet a while. I’m going to email her Monday to check a few things cuss I couldn’t ask to much cuss my other half was waiting in the car with my little boy for an hour. I’m so pleased cuss I had really wonky boobs before and he’s straightened them up. I didn’t like my first pics I took but 1 day later and I’ve noticed a change in them already. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi A30 do you mind if I add you?

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Jess, yeah that’s fine. X

Louise
    0p
    Menu

Heyya do u mind if I add u chick x

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine Louise. X

karina
    0p
    Menu

Hi ya hun.
    Can I add you? Looking at your profile, I am having the same size next week?!
    With same doctor! How was it, I’m so scared!! X

karina
    0p
    Menu

Oh wow that’s comforting, have read so many things about people being in so much pain. I have two small children who arnt going to appreciate me not playing with them for too long! Are you happy with the size? I wanted mine to still look natural so didn’t want to go to big but now worried they are to small x

Menu

Hey am I ok to add you Hun? X

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Katrina, yeah I have two children and my other half helped for the first week but I prepared frozen meals, cleaned the house and sorted there clothes out for the week to make it easier. I was an empty 32a before and so far I’m a 32D I’ve still got time for mine to change but so far I’m really happy. Have a look at my pics. Yeah he puts drains in after the op for a few hours which helps with no pain….he’s brilliant.

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine Georgina. X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Also what size did u have Hun ? Thx x

Menu

Hey A30, isit okay to add? I’m having my strapping off today, and I’m actually nervous to see what they look like lol. They feel so hard at the moment haha xx

Menu

They look fab Hun, I got the same M&S bra in addition to my Macom, but my M&S wasn’t too comfortable last wk, not sure if I need bigger, although it’s 34E as it is!!! x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi can I add you? xxxxxxx

Menu

Hi Guys i have added a few of you … mines booked now for 26th Feb – getting excited!! xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi yes, any of you that have asked…it’s fine.

Hi Jess, yeah it’s so exciting having it removed, I didn’t know what to think on the first day but by the second….I loved them. I already feel like they are a little softer already. Let me know how you get on. Xx

Gemma -1
    -1p
    Menu

Hope you dont mind the add A30, im similar stats and havin 410 unders 3 weeks today 🙂 x

Menu

Hi, do you mind if I add you? X

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine. X

Taylor 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi! Hope you don’t mind me adding you xx

Josie
    0p
    Menu

Hey do you mind if I add you to have a peak?

When the nurse pulled off my strapping I thought I was going to cry!! Apparently they tell you to have some paracetamol before the appointment but no one told me that!! Xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine both of you. X

Chelsea
    0p
    Menu

Hey A30 hope you dont mind the add! had my op done today at highgate & am interested to see how much they change! cant wait to see mine hehe xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine and congratulations. I only have few pics cuss I’m early days. X

stacey
    0p
    Menu

A30 hope u dont mind the add im 4 days post op xx

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

Yeah that’s fine. X

A30 1
    1p
    Menu

I’ve just checked your pics out….looking great. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.