8 days Since surgery! Started by: Violet

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Okay. You girls are probably fed up of me lol.
    But I slipped in the shower earlier and my left boob felt really weird in the incisions. I was meant to be trying off my strapping tomorrow but I had to check it!
    Again, I know it’s early days! But at the moment I really don’t like them! As suspected my left feels bigger and more rounder and. Y right just seems so much smaller!

Can any one please give me some light.

Thank you xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu

Hope your ok after slipping it really scares u doesn’t it – honestly don’t worry about size and shape at the moment they will look nothing like this after a few months. Really your better off not to look at them so early as there nothing like the end result will be. In a few months you will love . Be careful in the shower and rest and recover as much as u can, try not to use your arms as this will help recovery xx

sabrina 92
    92p
    Menu
    +1

Forgot to say you can see that when dropped and fluffed there going to look amazing, they look better than before already and a great shape x

Louise 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Violet,

I had overs and feeling exactly the same as you! I’m only 5dpo and i know its early days but it’s really difficult to shake these thoughts off once they’re there!

My right (left in photo) is much smaller than my left, I thought maybe swelling but my left feels amazing and it’s the smaller one that’s tight and uncomfortable! Had no assymetry before, if there was I didn’t notice and surgeon didn’t comment, so thinking they should even out?? Driving myself nuts!

These are what I’m working with at the moment xx

Attachments:
    Violet 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

@aaaangell · Thank you Hun, I’m okay. I was just more worried cause i had to catch my self with all my weight! Not the first time I’ve fallen over lol. Think I’m not used to the weight ???? i know there’s a lot of changes to come but one was bigger to start off with (my left) only my a tad and he still put the same size implants in. He said it would be okay. I guess I just have to trust him! And really? I know they are a bit more rounder than other girls I have seen but it’s just so hard not to look at when it’s on your own body!
    But thank you!

@aaaangell
    · Thank you Hun, I’m okay. I was just more worried cause i had to catch my self with all my weight! Not the first time I’ve fallen over lol. Think I’m not used to the weight ???? i know there’s a lot of changes to come but one was bigger to start off with (my left) only my a tad and he still put the same size implants in. He said it would be okay. I guess I just have to trust him! And really? I know they are a bit more rounder than other girls I have seen but it’s just so hard not to look at when it’s on your own body!
    But thank you!

@littleladyx

From your picture hun they do look really great! But I would say your right (left in photo) looks just a TAD bigger than your right. But maybe that’s just the angle?
    But so many girls say they do drop and even out. We are early days but I completely get when you say it’s hard to shake off when it’s there!

Who were both of your surgeons? Xxx

Louise 26
    26p
    Menu

Thank you hun! So do yours, just as they should for unders at this stage and as Sabrina said you can tell they’re going to look amazing once they have d&f! Us women really are our own worst critics sometimes.

Dr Jallali was my surgeon xx

Violet 21
    21p
    Menu
    +2

As will yours!! Thank you Hun. Really means a lot! And we really are!! And it’s hard with social media and looking at so many other boobs.
    Ahh okay! I had marcellino. Had my nurse check up today and I am a bit happier as they have settled even from last night. But I’m sure I will have bad days!

Attachments:
    Louise 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

That’s brilliant and they’ll keep on settling hun until they look peng!! Did the nurse put your mind at rest about incisions feeling weird after your slip?

Haha you’re right about social media, also doesn’t help that we’ve had to pay for a decent pair so it makes sense that we panic! I really didn’t understand the whole “emotional rollercoaster” thing, thought I’d be fine but some days I’m like “omg, my boobs hurt, what if my implants fall out while I’m walking, slide down my trouser legs and I find them in my shoes?! What do I do?!?!” Lol pathetic really! At least we this forum to help us with the bad days ????

Awesome tattoos by the way xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.