8 MONTHS POST OP Started by: Sam

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +3

Hi girls
    Just thought I would come back online and post a photo of my boobs 8 months on.
    I was a 34A and had a 350 and 375cc.
    I was told I would probably reach a full C small D max.. I am now a E! They seem to be getting bigger by the months haha.

I have also gained over a stone in weight since my op which I am struggling to deal with as I have never been this heavy in my life but can’t seem to lose the weight due to me working as cabin crew in Dubai. But I suppose my new boobs compliment my new curves shall we say?!.

Anyways hope this post helps anyone thinking about having a BA.
    My surgeon was Dr Traynor and I had overs.
    Feel free to ask me any questions xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu

They look fab! 🙂 I’m only 5 days post op with 450 overs so can’t wait to be at your stage! You can’t tell you’ve gained a stone, you’ve got an amazing figure! Xx

Abi 46
    46p
    Menu

They look lovely? Are they overs or unders? Xx

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you lovely @danielle101 xx

Sam 4
    4p
    Menu

@abi1xx they are overs xx

Joanna 38
    38p
    Menu

Yeah they look great, you must be very pleased – any tips for a swift recovery? xx

Orsolya 38
    38p
    Menu

They look absolutely amazing Hun!

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou so much for reposting on here Sam. I am having the same op as you next week, 375 and 350 overs with Dr Traynor. Its really good to hear how you feel and look after 8 months, most girls stop posting after a few weeks, but its really helpful to find out what happens further down the line.
    You look amazing by the way, so different from before and you still look natural, I hope mine turn out as nice as yours.
    can I ask how they feel, do they feel hard or do they soften over the months?
    thanks again xx

Jessica 105
    105p
    Menu

Hey you look amazing. Just read some of your earlier posts on here, did anything ever get resolved about your implants which were meant to be place sub muscular?x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.