8 Months Post Op and Not Happy :( Started by: Abbie

• Author
    2p
    Menu

I had breast enlargement on 6th June 2017 325cc unders moderate profile and im just not happy. My left boob seems bigger than the right and i am left handed but surely this should have settled by now? My boobs werent odd beforehand they were both the same size so it cant be that. I feel bad for sounding ungrateful but ive paid all this money and im just not happy 🙁 i love the right boob its the left i dont like lol

Corrine 2
    2p
    Menu

Oh no I’m so sorry u are going through this ! Have u got a pic? Is there a huge difference when u wear a bra ect ? Xxx

Abbie 2
    2p
    Menu

I dont have any recent pictures im useless lol! I will take some and show you. Its not noticeable i think without a bra it is and my partner has commented on it too. I think they feel different too. My left feels fuller almost xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’m 8 months post op aswell and having problems with mine simlar to you accually my right is sitting higher than my left and feels firmer than my left also my right has a constant ache feeling in it I’m waiting to see traynor again once he opens he’s april books and see what he thinks is up with mine xxx

Abbie 2
    2p
    Menu

Im not the only one then!! So have you phoned to discuss with them ? What did they say? I feel like 8 months was ages ago if i phone they might not say much. I dont have any pain as youre experiencing but the rest sounds the same. I hate the thought of going under the knife so shortly again tho 🙁 yeah my left is firmer it feels asif the implant is harder than the right implant if that makes sense xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Yeah I spoken to my pc my sugoen is fully booked until April so she waiting on him releasing hes April dates then She gonna book me in with him and that’s excatly what mine feels like Abbie I would ring them and ask for an ap with your sugoen Hun xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.