8 weeks post op :) Started by: Jodie

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Best decision I ever made

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look fab !! Having 375 overs tommorow so hope u dont mind the add.. sooo nervous now!! Xxx

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

I don’t mind at all 🙂 good luck girlies! I had 350 overs 🙂 love them to bits!! Xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They look great hun, I’m having 350 or 375cc overs on Monday at Fitroy with Mr Marcellino…Getting quite nervy now… How was he, he didn’t talk much at consultation, but I trust his judgement. I was a bit surprised he said overs as I’m totally flat chested..( add me if want, theres a before shot in my photos), he seems to do a lot of overs… although in saying that was your recovery ok, he said it wouldn’t be as bad. sorry with all the questions hun xxxx

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

Thanks hun 🙂 yeah I found him quiet also but he did a fantastic job, he knew what I wanted and knew what he was doing! I’m not sure why he did overs for me either, but recovery is so much faster so I’m not complaining! My PC said sometimes they look more natural when you have less tissue to start with.
    My recovery was absolutely fine, I had some sharp burning pains in my incisionsf or the first 2 adys then nothing whatsoever since then! They’ve started to drop nicely and are really taking shape. I was meant to have 325cc but I changed my mind last minute to 350cc and I’m so glad I did, I really think you should go for the bigger one, there’s not much in 25cc but I think it’s always better to go bigger as when boob greed sets in it is a monster!
    Don’t apologise, it’s best to get as much info as possible from similar girls 🙂 I asked millions before having mine done!
    xxxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks Hun, yeah I think I was leaning towards the 375cc’s…have a look at my pic.. what ya reckon!..I’m also a lot heavier than all you girls so I wanna sort of even out the fat arse,tummy and thighs!!! lol

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

I reckon 375cc will be perfect for you 🙂 Haha! From what I can see you’re hardly fat! But they do really change the shape of your body! 🙂
    I’m so excited for you! x

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Thanks hun, Ive been waiting for this a bloody long time… had massive hang ups about my self image ( you can see why) so this is a massive day for me… physically and psychologically… Best part is I’m flying back to Australia at end of August to be Bridesmaid for my brother, and no one only my mum and sis in law know I’m getting them done!! all my family and friends are there… so they gonna be shocked.!!!

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

Oh wow! What a way to show them off! You’ll feel super sexy once they’re done! I had massive self image issues too, I still do in some areas but my boobs will never be a part of that again, I’m so in love with them and I know you will be too! Bet you can’t wait to go bra and bikini shopping! Highlight of my whole recovery was shopping!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

yeah bras defo, thats all I’ve wanted to be able to buy a pretty bra… never been able to before, even be able to buy nice tops now… its so frustrating, they think that if your a size 14-16 that you automatically have huge knockers… so i pretty much wear oversized t-shirts… be nice to be able to wear a nice strappy sun top. Even nice nighties too… Im an t-shirt and boxers girl, cause could never get nice negligee… hubby looking forward to it…lol xxx

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

Oh no 🙁 oh to think that in a matter of a few short weeks your life will be totally different! (I say weeks just because you can’t wear a bra until 6 weeks po… bummer!) Ann summers watch out! 😛
    Woohoo! Smiles all round 😉 xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

yep…life changing stuff… will keep you posted… thanks for the reassurance hun, I was starting to doubt myself getting it cause nearly everyone on here are a lot younger, fitter and slimmer… but you’ve helped me, cheers… will keep you posted xxx

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

No worries hun, glad I could help! Can’t wait to see your pics! Best of luck (not that you’ll need it ;))!! xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Looking fab.. they look big for 350s x

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

Thanks! They don’t seem that big though! I wear a 34D bra, I’m smack bang between 34D and 34DD haha x

Menu

@jodie92 wow! What a difference!!! Hope you don’t mind the add hun x

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

No of course not 🙂 and thank you!! I feel like I’ve always had them! X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.