8 weeks post op Started by: stacy

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Im 8 weeks po and have started with streth marks they are appearing all over and making me so down ive used bio oil everyday religiously from 4 weeks pre op 🙁 any tips???

stacy 4
    4p
    Menu

Heres a pik 🙁

Emma OD 4
    4p
    Menu

Unfortunately hun if you have got them then they are there to stay but to help to improve them I recommend StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles. It is expensive but a friend of mine has used it and she said that it is amazing.
    Anything is worth a try. Xxx

lindsey 123
    123p
    Menu
    +1

I was just going to say use strivectin for stretch marks someone mentioned it on here. I never had heard of it before after trying everything I thought I would buy it and give it a go and wow its amazing I only been using it a week and you can start seeing a difference with the fading and it makes your skin feel so soft. I use it on my face as well and I can honestly say my face now feels like a babies bum. It is expensive I got it from Selfridges and was 70pound for 60ml and 5 postage but its worth it and I will carry on buying it for sure. like I said I have tried so many stretchmark creams nothing. im also taking hydrolysed collagen tablets from Holland and barrettes £25 and just make sure you drink a lot of water xxx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

You can get it for £34 with free delivery on feelunique Hun if you type BONUS20 at the checkout, just ordered some myself xx

Poppy
    0p
    Menu

Hi mbowne,just wanted to say thanks for the bargain advice & discount code, just ordered myself some xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

You’re welcome Poppy! ☺️ Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.