9 Days PO – please tell me their gonna shrink! Started by: chellebelle

• Author

As it stands at the moment I am seriously regretting having my BA! As much as my 34b chest needed

Improvements, I don’t think I can live with these boobs. What’s more is I’m depressing myself with trying on my lovely dresses! I thought they needed some enhancement to make them look better but this wasn’t right. 380 unders were too big for me.

Please tell me that some of this is swelling and they will get smaller! My right one is pretty swollen still x

Menu

Babe your boobs are Amazing!!! I wish mine were bigger!

It’s the booby blues I’m sure you will love them.

I don’t know about the swelling though but it should go down if you feel there swollen hun xxx

Menu

Babe don’t b silly they look fab! It’s jus so hard getting used to em wen your used to wat u had b4! Wen I 1st went shopping I was sulking cos nothin looked right. Don’t worry give it a few week n you’ll wish they we’re bigger xxx

roch
    0p
    Menu

Must be hard to get used to but I’m sure you’ll grow to love them as the weeks pass, so many girls wish they had gone bigger just give it time hun. Hope they settle for you as the swelling goes down and hope you don’t mind if i add so I can see how big they are with 380s?? xx

ayshababy 5
    5p
    Menu

from ur profile pic they look amazing they dont look too big AT all! like amychristina said this is probs the boobie blues! X

Menu

That’s not me in the profile pic, that’s Kim Kardashians!

It is a bit of a shock and after trying those dresses on, knowing I’ll have to get bigger sizes is so depressing :0( the swelling in my right is taking so long to go it isn’t helping, if they were both like the left then maybe I could live with them a bit better. Will the soften to become more natural?

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

They will deffo soften! When the swelling goes they still need time- mine feel so real noW!! I’m 15 weeks x

Menu

Thanks huni, i had so many panicky moments like Reg7! Lol even before the BA.

I look at my before pics and I understand why I wanted them but at the moment all I see is the negative side to having them, I can’t exercise, no sleeping on front, my dresses don’t fit etc. just want to get past this stage, the feeling of post pregnancy milk boobies and that their gonna fall off with no macom ;0)

Menu

Hi Chellebelle,

you’ve really got me thinking now…..I too am a 34b and im scheduled for 375cc unders in December. I don’t want to be too big or too small. HELP!!! i hope you don’t mind that i’ve sent a Friend request.

xx

nikki 2
    2p
    Menu

chellebelle i felt like that, i thought i made the biggest mistake of my life at 11 days post opp i cried my heart out and wanted to physically rip them off all i could see was these big hard balls on my thin frame, but belive me its just hard getting used to them at first about a week later i felt so different out them, i tried on some of my old clothes and seen how good they looked and from that day i never looked back, i fell in love with my new asessts, it takes time hun be patient its hard adjusting for some people xx

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

I think they look fantastic hun. You will get used to them, you are such early days. I think it’s perfectly normal to have regrets; it was only yesterday I had a big wobble and hated mine. Today I feel ok about them! Just give it time and once they have settled Im sure you will love them x

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

They do look fab! And they r round which I love :-) what size r u now x

Menu

hun urs look absolutely amazing!! just remember if u do end up buying dresses in bigger sizes its only because ur boobs have expanded and not ur waist.

You’ve got a few weeks to go yet until the swelling subsides xxx

Menu

Oh ssmitty05, dont let me put you off, its really down to the individual. I am so indecisive and a bloody nightmare!

nikkie198324, ive had a few wobbly moments and trying my dresses off made it worse. Not had a great day today either, I have been so busy at work this week, I am a purchasing manager so i sit down all day at a desk but all day i can feel my chest getting tight and they feel like they just wanna explode out my Macom! Its like with too much movement the swell and go hard abit like morning boobs :-/ Is this normal??

Tracy2010, sophie10 and crampyxx, in fact all of you ladies are so lovely and without you lot i dont know how i would cope with coming to terms with these. The profile pic isnt me for all those that think it is :0)

I just feel useless at the minute not exercising or even trying to clean the house. Cant wait to feel normal again :-)

tracy2010 1
    1p
    Menu

Youre welcome. They’re gonna look fab, I promise you. I know exactly what you’re going through, it’s a mixed bag of emotions. Just take each day as it comes for now and try not to look at them too much, easier said than done I know. Were all here to support you. x

princess76 9
    9p
    Menu

chellbelle I felty the same after 2 weeks, I still had my mum staying with me and I felt like crap not even trying to do anything, the one day I did when she was at work I overdid it and ached so much after, then got all tearful etc etc. I think your pics look great, don’t forget they are going to drop and soften and will act completely differently in 5 weeks and then when you try on bras and ddresses they will look great. I put a halter on the other day and was horrified about how they looked in it, but they’re so new they haven’t had a chance to settle. Give them a chance and give yourself a break, you need to get the healing right first time. You will get there, the girls that have already been through it are proof of that, it’s all an unfortunate part of the boobie blues. we all think it won’t hit us until it does. It will pass, chin up chick x x

Menu

Hi Chellbelle, i had a look at your photos and the up close the pictures do make them look big but the last side view really puts them into prespective and they look like the perfect size for you. I wouldn’t worry too much as they are still changing. I hope that I have similar results at 9 days PO and in 50ish days when I am I will be looking for advice and reassurance from you and the other girls when I am wondering about my results. Chin up chick, they look great!

kissrose 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi hun i sent u a friend request…im in the same boat i kinda regret mine i had 365 unders and i think mine are too big, so i know how your feeling im schedulled to see my surgeon to change or remove them. But id say wait and see how u feel its maybe just the shock in change of image cos uve gone from small to large instantly so it will be scary at first. Like if ur blonde and u dye ur hair dark sometimes u think ohhh wish i was back blonde but then after a while u get acustomed to it, its just getting used to what ur not used. xxx

Menu

hun can i add you……i know the feeling with the dresses i have had a nightmare xx

Menu

i was soo scared mine were to big i had 375cc from a 34b i hated them for weeks i think it just takes some getting used to, 11 weeks on and i’ve got used to them and wouldn’t change their size for the world, it took about 6 weeks for my swelling to go down and they still haven’t dropped!! but i still look back and think how lucky i am to finally have boobies, i’m sure you will grow tio love yours to just give it time xxx

fairyxx
    0p
    Menu

Chellebelle hunni u will sharp get used to them!

We all have mixed feelings when we first have out oos! I bet they look fab! I have 380 partials if u wanna see my pics babes xx

Menu

Thanks ladies, I guess it’s just going to take time. Hopefully by the time I go see Mr K on 3rd Dec I will feel very different xx

I’ve added you fairyxx

Menu

I’ve added some more pics ladies. Hopefully they will look the same soon :-)

fairyxx
    0p
    Menu

Ur boobs are amazing!!! Be happy babe xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.