9 Days PO….Strapping is off!!!! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    3p
    Menu

I’m 9 days PO was feeling really down about size etc and wishing I had gone bigger!! I started at a 32c and had 375 HP unders with Mr Kazazzi ( who is amazing)…I had my strapping removed today and wow I love them (probably a bit too much as I know they’re going to change) I’ll try upload a photo of not I’ll put on my profile…excuse veins and massively swollen nipples!!!

Chloe 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Sophie, hope you dont mind the add. Ive been offered 350/375/400 cc partials (still undecided about size) end of April and we have similar stats i am a 32c…it would be great to see your progress as struggling to find others with similar stats. I am sure they look amazing and its only early days still for you. Dont be down! Any advice about size and the op would be very appreciated 🙂

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Chole I personally would go for the biggest they offer, as its a mind game and you’ll wish you did! My whole experience has been amazing the operation Honistly was so easy and I’ve had very little pain with the unders, just keep taking your pain killers like they recommended! I love my new assets so much after a week of regretting what I’d done. Now just have to prepare myself that once swelling goes they’ll be smaller!!! What size are you wanting to achieve?

X

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

9 Days PO – I don’t know why it’s upside down!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sophie, they look great! I had mine done same day as you with Kazazzi!
    When is your next app with the nurse?
    X

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Thankyou…. Aww really he’s amazing I’m so pleased! I have to go back next Tuesday as one of my incisions hasn’t healed yet!! What about you? How you finding everything? I just hope mine don’t get loads smaller now!! X x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Yeah I’m the same! That’s probably normal for one not to heal as fast as the other! Are you driving again yet? Ye everything is fab Hun, so pleased! I hope mine don’t too! there so much better than before for me though, and I am so glad I did it!
    Has your recovery been okay? X

Sophie 3
    3p
    Menu

Yes I’m so pleased love them!!! I was thinking about maybe driving tomorrow (my partners automatic) you’ll have to let me know about your incisions and how you get on X

Jade
    0p
    Menu

They look fab! I’m booked in with Mr Kazzazzi for 400 unders HP in June. Reading everyone’s stories makes it so exciting!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.