9 Days post Op – 375cc HP Started by: Sophie

• Author
    17p
    Menu

So 9 days post op now, very happy with my results!

The recovery process has been pretty easy to be fair, worst part is sleeping upright and having a achy back!
    My advice would be buy a V pillow off ebay – Ā£6 bargain and really helps sleeping at night, I wouldn’t say ive actually experience much ‘pain’ more just discomfort..
    I’ve probably been a little naughty and already been driving and back at work but I cant sit at home doing nothing!! I am taking it a little easier than normal though

Had my post Op yesterday and couldn’t wait to get those bloody tapes off – So itchy and restricting but now they actually feel so much better, the incisions are starting to hurt a little more proabably due to healing, ive also stopped my pain killers as I don’t really like taking tablets so that maybe why i’m feeling more discomfort but nothing too bad.

Really want to go for a bra fitting but I need to wait till 6 weeks !! ages away šŸ™ these post op bras do nothing for your boobs LOL but are very necessary for recovery obviously

My left boob dropped a little bit more than the right one at the moment – nurse said normally the side that’s most active but very normal for one to drop lower than the other and I’m aware a lot of change will still be coming
    For anyone thinking about having it done DO IT!!
    I really am so happy I did it, I hated my boobs before and had to get the most super push bras to make it look like I had something! They are pretty natural looking now, yes maybe I could have gone a little bigger but I’m happy with them šŸ™‚ Excited for summertime in bikinis and can actually wear things now I would have completely avoided before!

Mya have been great to be fair I read lots of bad comments before surgery which scared me abit, but my experience was good šŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu

Also dying to ask other people who have already had surgery…ā€¦.. When you press the top part of your boob is it normal to hear a weird noise like a squishing !?!? Freaked me out to begin with HAHA

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

They look brilliant Sophie and lovely to read a happy story! Who was your Surgeon? X

Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu

Thanks Char B, I had Mr masshadi x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Ahhh amazing!! Iā€™m booked in with him for end of April! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.