9 months PO with 420cc extra high by Mr Singh Started by: Becky

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey girlies, old and new!
    Haven’t been on here in a while, I’m now 9 months post op with 420cc extra high soft touch natrelle implants, overs.
    By the genius that is Mr Singh!! He is an absolute legend and I love him!
    To anyone just about to have their BA, don’t be nervous it is the best experience ever!! I wish I could do it all over again.
    i know seeing people’s pics and asking lots of questions really helped me before my BA so if anyone wants to add then give me a little message! Xx

Menu

Can I add you please hun? Thanks xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Sure hun! X

Menu

They look incredible! I had 400cc overs hp. I’m really happy actually to see yours as one of yours is much bigger and higher for a while and that’s what mine is like now but they’ve settled perfectly and look incredible. Definitely settled my mind 🙂 I love your Victoria’s secret bra! You must be so happy they look absolutely amazing xx

Menu

I’m so surprised by how much they change between having them done and 6 months. I thought they settled after 6-12 weeks? They look bigger by 6/9 months? Xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks love, oh my god I know I couldn’t believe how much they change!! I thought after 6 weeks they wouldn’t change that much but they are still changing now at 9 months!
    And yeah just be patient with the naughty boob that’s not dropping. It took mine a good 6 months to fall properly into place!! Xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Just had a peek at yours, they look amazing! U must be chuffed x

Nicola 12
    12p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add. I’m in on Tuesday x

Menu

I’m really chuffed thanks! Once my left settles I’ll feel much better though. You’re being different really settled my mind though 🙂 I thought they would too, but yours have changed so much since the 6 week mark. They actually look bigger too? xx

Leonie
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing babe ! I can’t wait to wear bras now xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No problem girlies. Yeah definitely I got measured at 6 weeks at 32E/30F and I’m spilling out of them now. I’d say I’m a FF now!
    Thanks hun! Xxx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey hun do you mind if I add, I had dr singh too his amazing! Never seen extra high profile xxx

Jodie 1
    1p
    Menu

Added you hun if that’s ok , Interested to see how they look 9 months post op xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No probs girls. Mr Singh is a genius! X

Kayleigh 36
    36p
    Menu

Hope u don’t mind the add I’m having me Singh Friday with 700cc

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No probs Kayleigh ur in safe hands!! Wow 700s! Boob greed!! Xx

Menu

Hey hun, hope you don’t mind the add. I had 450/425 partials two weeks ago. Be interesting to see yours 9 months on. Hope do they feel? Squisy?? Xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No problem hun. Yeah rly squishy and just like normal boobs! They didn’t properly soften until about 4-5 months though xx

Sharks 149
    149p
    Menu

I added you too. Hope you don’t mind. I wanna see how they look too after 9months. xx

Leanne
    0p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun, I had 400cc Ultra high profiles with Mr Singh 🙂 Would love to see how yours are looking xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No probs hun urs look fab in ur pic! X

Hannah H 31
    31p
    Menu

Ahh they look amazing Hun 🙂 made me feel a lot better as well as im 8 weeks post op but feel like they need to drop and soften so much more especially my left xxx

Jasmine 10
    10p
    Menu

They look amazing I love the shape that high profile gives! Wish i went for it now thanks for letting me see pics xxx

Bex 4
    4p
    Menu

Hope you don;t mind the add, trying to decide on profiles atm 🙂 xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No problems!
    Yeah they continue changing for months afterwards, they are still changing now!! U just have to be patient! 🙂 x

Harriet 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Hunny, I hope you don’t mind the add! Your results in profile pic look amazing…you must be so happy! X

Karolina 42
    42p
    Menu

@beckyhax hope u don’t mind the add I got 425HP on 9/12 xxx

Menu

Becky your boobs look fab if I don’t say so myself!

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No probz girlies thankyou so much. Honestly it’s the best thing Ull ever do! 🙂 xx

Yana 51
    51p
    Menu

Hi, I hope it’s ok to add you, I also had Dr Singh:) probably again at some point to go bigger..

kay88 12
    12p
    Menu

@becky Hppe you dont mind the add hun, im 14 days PO with 400 overs

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

No problem girlies. Hope you’re all healing well! x

Becky 4
    4p
    Menu

Hope you don’t mind the add hun im in in 3 weeks time 🙂 x

Anonymous
    6p
    Menu

Hey becks hope u don’t mind the add x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.