9 months post op Started by: Amy

• Author
    19p
    Menu

hiya, 9 months post op now and love my boobs! but i’m still not over the boob greed 🙁
    i’ve recently been mega poorly and lost alot of weight so now i feel as if they look even smaller! i had 450 unders from a small C which has taken me to a 28GG (but i wear 32E as i hate bras that are mega tight haha) my surgeon was mr mounir who is absolutely lovely and a boob god! if anyone has any questions feel free to message me 🙂

also, has anyone had two procedures at once? if so, anyone know if theres a discount on the cost? thanks hunnies 🙂

Trace 158
    158p
    Menu

HiyaI had laser lipo 4 ish years ago and wanted BA as well and they said they would give me a discount for my next procedure!

Stacey02 8
    8p
    Menu

Hiya, hope you don’t mind the add. I am worried I am going to have boob envy, I’m thinking of picking the bigger size. Need to decide as having them done next month

Rebecca 46
    46p
    Menu

Hey Stacey what sizes have they offered you and yeah I would pick the big one ! I have boob greed like any does haha 🙁 xx

Amy 19
    19p
    Menu

hi girls, i’d definitely go for the biggest size you’re offered @stacey02 ! i’ve got the biggest boob greed going, thats why i’m looking at going bigger xx

anyone else know anything about discounted prices? 🙁 anyone anyone?!

Jenny 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Amy is it ok that I’ve added you hun. Hope your well x

Amy 19
    19p
    Menu

hi hun, i’ve just accepted you @mrsmac xxx

Stacey02 8
    8p
    Menu

Also they always have discounts on, best to ask them and see what they can do. The norm is £500 off I believe x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun ur boobs look fab.. the greed is terrible i have it as well.. im deffo guna go bigger.. i know the 2nd time around its more expensive but just like the 1st time u should be able to get gd discount x

Amylouk 58
    58p
    Menu

Hi hun I’ve added you. I’m a small C and am either having 450 or 500 overs. I can’t decide! I’m also having vaser lipo to my inner & outter thighs at the same time. Yes there is a price reduction as your only using the anethatist once, hospital bed once etc etc for the 2 procedures. so it’s discounted xx

harriet 9
    9p
    Menu

Amy how much if you dont mind me asking did you pay for both procedures? xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.