9 months post op – couple of pics up Started by: princesssj29

• Author

Hi girls, I’ve not been on here much the last few months. Lots of girls helped me with their advice and pics when I needed it. Now we can upload pics from iPhones I have put a couple of my results up. No before or straight after pics as I haven’t any, but I’ve put a couple on now I’m 9 months PO. If anyone wants to ask me any q’s pls feel free. I’m not happy with the scars on my nipples and the size (they are twice the size!) and currently waiting to see a surgeon x pls send me a message before I add, thanks x

Menu

Oh I had a BA and nipple lift, 375 cc trx naturelles

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Hun, can I add you? I just had 300 overs, would love to see how you’re getting on x

Menu

Accepted you 🙂 x

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Thanx Hun x

linadri
    0p
    Menu

can i add u,princessj29?

Menu

Hey Hun! Having 420cc in march! Can I add you to see results? X

Menu

Accepted you both x

claire -1
    -1p
    Menu

hi hun is it ok to add u im having a lift with my ba not sure if its a full lift or just lk a nipple lift and nipple reductiongna see my sugeon 22nd feb xx

Menu

Course will add you now x

Shell
    0p
    Menu

Hi, would u mind if I add u? I’m having 340cc overs on 25th Feb & worried about size. Wot size were u before? xx

Menu

I was a 34b before, I’m a dd now. I had unders x if I was to go back in time I would have gone a ill bit bigger 🙂

Shell
    0p
    Menu

Thanx, that’s mainly why I’m worried I’d have liked to go a big bigger but having an uplift at the same time. Have been told can only go up to 340cc cuz of pressure on the stitches & wud end up wiv wide scars. Trying not 2 let the boob greed win against having them dun well! xx

Menu

Are you having a full uplift? In that case you are right to be cautious on size. Such a big decision Hun. I’m sure you will get fab results xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.