9 weeks post op unders one side tender and not dropping Started by: Steph

• Author
    18p
    Menu

Hi

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced some of my symptoms it has only just started in the last few days but my right breast hasn’t dropped as much as my left but it also feels tender on the top of the implant and near to my armpit a bit like a pulled muscle. Could this be it dropping?

I wonder though as at my 6 wpo check up the nurse said i don’t need to wear a bra of a night and my post surgery bra is tight under my boobs so decided to not wear it of a night. I’ve been wearing a pj top but also been trying to sleep on my side as i love to sleep on my side.

Any advice would help me to stop worrying.

Steph x

Menu

Hi Steph don’t worry too much your early days, breast still feel tender to touch even 10 weeks they are two different ops, they will drop at different times … however I was told this by Mr Traynor I need to wear bra every night forever … so I got mya one for night times and m&s post op full cup for day times…. hope this helps x

Sophie 90
    90p
    Menu

Im 15 weeks post op and the tenderness near my armpit is only just starting to go away now. Its completly normal for them to drop and fluff at different times, tbh i dont think anyones drops together at the same time! I was also told to wear a bra to bed, i eear either my m and s comfy sports bra or a crop top bra x

Steph 18
    18p
    Menu

Thank you @stephgreen76. The thing i am worried about is that this pain has oblt just started in the last 3 days and my right breast does feel harder than the left. I’ve not experienced any sort of tenderness before the last 3 days. Wearing my bra again to sleep in i wonder why i was told i don’t need to wear it in bed. I wonder if this is why i have the tenderness. Hope you are doing well. Did you have unders or overs? Have you experience any symptoms? Xx

Thank you @sophy123. I haven’t had this tenderness until the last 3 days I’m hoping i haven’t done any damage not wearing a bra. Maybe this is the tenderness I’m getting because of not wearing my bra 🙁 Hope you are well. Did you have unders or overs? What symptoms have you experienced? Has it changed week by week? Xx

Menu

Hi Steph I had overs but I have had a haematoma it’s been really painful I’m still not signed off fully yet I see surgeon on the 30th Oct however I’m loads better than I was… your boobs will change all the time up to a year I will always wear my bra forever has I like my size and don’t want them to sag and I don’t think I would ever go through a ba again it’s been so painful. Take it easy listen yo your body and don’t over do it you will probs feel different in a few days x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.