9/10 weeks photos up 415 overs Started by: Rinx ♥

• Author
    4p
    Menu

uploaded some pics, everything is fine no problems with them I hope I have few stretch marks but that was expected, in my last photo you will see what I mean when I say they go smaller the top photo was from yesterday bottom from today the top its like they contract in and go all hard and then today there very projected and more softer looking (bottom photo) and that’s what I hate so yesterday I was having a down day because they looked like hard balls in my skin lol even though that picture isn’t too bad! im going to come off this for a while (see how long that last ha) only because I do have abit of boob greed only from seeing some girls with lovely big boobies makes me want bigger but I know if I wasn’t on this id be fine so lets see what happens x x

Jenn3
    0p
    Menu

@Rinx They look amazing! They suit your frame aswel any bigger they probably wouldnt sit as nicely xxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

aw thanks jenn im so negative on myself all the time always comparing myself I need help haha xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hun they look amazing seriously!!! Stop being negative on yourself! 🙂 xxxx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

thank you, I need to stop looking at them every 2 seconds maybe that would help haha xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

Rinx they look amazing!! I saw mr mashaddi on Tuesday and I showed him a picture of urs (hope u don’t mind) and I said you did these and I want mine like this!! Haha he offered me 380cc but he said they would look similar to yours so I’m chuffed!! They look so good x

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

aww thank you , that’s fine, hes so nice isn’t he? will you be booking with him? xxx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

He was lovely! So funny! I think so, I’m going to see mr Singh on Friday at mya for another opinion. I think I want to go bigger than 380cc though, how much difference is there between 380 and your 415s? I’m scared they will be too small. What size are you now?? X

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

did you ask for him to go bigger? he was quite good with me just gave me loads of implants and I reckon if I would of said bigger he would off, theres not much difference its only 25 grams if it was like 100grams difference I would say go for bigger but it isn’t, im a e-f cup but I look a full DD maybe an E if their having a good day xx

Becky 1
    1p
    Menu

He wanted me to have 340s and I said bigger and he said 380 but any bigger and they could look really fake. I don’t want them to be stuck on my chest like two balloons!! It’s so stressful choosing sizes. Yours look more like a big E! X

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

What size are you now ? 380 is a good size I was worried they would look stuck on but I don’t think they do I hope haha xx

Menu

seriously I would be ecstatic if mine turn out like yours they look amazing!! xx

Rinx ♥ 4
    4p
    Menu

thanks Frankie I think iv just got used to them! its like I need a boob job every 4months haha xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.