2 weeks post op – dressings off yay!! i love my boobs! ?? Started by: Helen

• Author
    111p
    Menu
    +2

finally been able to take my dressings off and have my first proper shower, it felt amazing!! having only washed my hair twice in 2 weeks it feels good being able to do the little things like that again. i had a look at my incisions and i was a bit shocked by the purple bruising – is that normal?! but they are so small thin and clean i am so happy with the incisions themselves! ☺️ warning to anyone who hasn’t had their BA yet – the first shower afterwards there’s A LOT of dead skin!! it was gross but i feel so much better now! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

They look absolutely amazing! Bet your so happy with them!! I’d be over the moon if mine look like that! I’m on day one… and already looking forward to the shower haha xxx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

the nurse just saw some pictures and said they’re healthy and healing so well, ahh the shower! it’s amazing!! ☺️ so much dead skin though it was disgusting! haha moisturised the hell out of the top of my boobs afters! i am so happy with my results so far though ? how are you feeling? xxx

Nikki 38
    38p
    Menu

They look really good and such a neat scar already!
    I’m having my dressing and stitches off tomorrow so hoping mines healing well to.
    Your boobs look great xx

Abbie 43
    43p
    Menu

Amazing Helen! You must be so happy xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m not feeling too bad keeping dosed up on painkillers this morning I hurt a lot until they kicked in! It’s more my left side that has been hurting the most have very restricted movement with my arm! Hoping it passes soon…. on my right side my boob keeps trumping ?such a weird feeling haha did you have anything like that? When did you regain proper use of your arms? Xxx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

thanks ladies i am really happy it doesn’t still feel real that these are my own boobs yet though! ? haha yes it happened a few times yesterday when I was out with my boyfriend i was like ‘was that you?!’ and then realised it was my boobs!! dunno how i will explain that one at work to people who don’t know i had them done! ? i still don’t have full use of my arms even now, i can’t lift them high. but it started getting better around a week post op, i was more stiff from being sat down or in bed for so long! xxx

Jo 8
    8p
    Menu

They look amazing hun!!.. hope myn heel as good as them, πŸ™‚
    got my first post opp appointment tomorrow. Xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

Haha good luck with explaining that one, my issue is where all the air is going ha xx

Harriet 88
    88p
    Menu

They look amazing Helen, you must be soo pleased!! I’m 3 days PO right now and I’m dying to get my strappings off – the itch is unreal!! Couldn’t sleep last night at all cause I was so itchy, but I couldn’t move to scratch it!! Can’t wait to have a shower – enjoy it!! xx

Helen 111
    111p
    Menu

haha farting boobs was not what i was expecting to have to explain!! thanks ladies i thought i was a bit more able to do stuff than i actually am because i have got half way through straightening my hair and i have to keep stopping because my boobs keep getting shooting pains, unfortunately my boyfriend as good as he is to me, cannot straighten or style hair haha xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing! You must me so pleased ?✨ xx

carlymarie 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Helen! X

Sam Timms 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Helen they look amazing! I bet your over the moon! I have to wait until friday to see mine i keep trying to feel them haha xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.