3 days Post Op – 415cc – Mr Traynor Started by: Lisa

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Well the tablets have made me very drowsy so only feel awake enough today to write about my experience!! I was a deflated 34band wanted to achieve 34dd. Mr Traynor recommended I have an uplift as well as BA but I didn’t want that so he suggested I have 415cc overs to still achieve a good look without the uplift. I was at First Trust Hospital on Tuesday, admission time was 10.30. I was then seen by the nurse, anaesthetist, ward doctor then Mr Traynor and went down to theatre at around 1pm. When I woke up in recovery the first thing I did was have a look and was very happy with what I saw!! Back at my room Iput my Macom bra on and was given tea and toast and napped on and off for the next couple of hours. My Traynor came to see me and said he was pleased with how well they turned out without the uplift, I think he got the size spot on!! I was able to leave the hospital at half 5, was still a bit groggy but felt good. We stayed at Premier Inn Preston North which is in a small village about 4 miles away from the hospital, it has a pub/restaurant attached to it. It was a lovely evening so we went for a walk along the canal, had a couple of soft drinks in the local pubs then had a meal in the pub attached to hotel. The room was lovely but I didn’t sleep very well sitting up! Thank god the tablets are knocking me out as I have slept right through every night since but I have woken in the morning with a very numb bum haha! I’m finding it really hard to not lift and carry, feel useless and hate watching everyone else doing stuff for me!! My youngest son is being fantastic and makes me a cup of green tea before he goes to school and another as soon as he gets in bless him!! Anyway, so far so good, my new puppies change every day and I love them. I’ve added a couple of pictures and will add more at 1 week PO xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi what a fab positive story so far 🙂 I’m at Preston with mr traynor on Monday and just got my admission time as 12 midday. Really hope it’s not gonna be too long of a wait for theatre x can I add you pls to view your pics ? I’m having 400cc xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Claire, yeah that’s fine to add. The time goes fairly quickly as there’s a few people coming in to see you. I put the tv on too, it took my mind off the op and the wait xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look fantastic he’s done a great job congrats xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Claire, I’m really happy. The staff are lovely and I’m sure you will have a good experience too xx

Menu

Hey Hun can I add you please! Lovely story! I’m in with him on 3rd June! And getting 450s from 34b hoping for a dd!? Xxx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Kimberley, yeah that’s fine xx

Menu

Ah he’s done a fab job Lisa! Bet your chuffed to bits!! 😉 xxx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

I’m really pleased. They’re still moving around a bit with swelling, they change every day, but they feel great xx

Steff
    0p
    Menu

Aww how cute is your little boy 🙂 I’ve added you as I’m looking at the 400cc range if that’s okay? Xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Steff, yeah that’s fine xx

Ab
    0p
    Menu

Hope you dot mind the add I’m having 415 in July 🙂 xx

Lisa
    0p
    Menu

Hi Abby, no I don’t mind xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.