3 Weeks Post Op Started by: TB

• Author
    27p
    Menu
    +5

I can’t believe it’s already been 3 weeks since my revision surgery!

I feel like I didn’t get to properly enjoy my new boobs the first time round because from day one I was waiting for my old crease to disappear, where as now I am actually in love with them and they’re finally what I’ve always wanted!! I tried this bikini on this morning and they already look great and it’s only 3 weeks post op ? off to get the rest of the dressing off today woop!

Anybody who’s unsure about whether to get the operation done or not, I honestly can’t emphasise enough how happy you’ll be once you’ve had it done!

Anyone else who’s recently had their op feel free to post a pic and celebrate below! Here’s to being body confident ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Marilyn 34
    34p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing result they look great. I just had mine yesterday but there still cone shaped. Can’t believe how much they’ve settled after 3 weeks. Happy healing xx

Kristy 44
    44p
    Menu
    +1

Wow those look great! Bet you can’t wait to heal and go on holiday! x

Dazzelea 91
    91p
    Menu
    +1

So pleased for you my revision is on 21st may I hope I can enjoy mine this time round too x

Julia 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing ?

Ellie 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Omg they look amazing!! Can i ask what size and profile you went for? And what you were before?

Chloe 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

You look amazing!!?

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

Thank you so much girls!! ?❤️

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

@elxx thank you lovely! They were high 300cc ? naturally I was a small 32C xx

Elle 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!! Bet your so happy with your results did you go over or under the muscle? Mine are 325 CC HP over. I’m so happy with the results up to now I’m only 1 DPO I do feel abit panicky though due to feeling abit tender and my incisions seem abit hot and burny but I’ve been advised this is normal! I hope mine look as natural as yours in the end they look fab and gorgeous size xxxx

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

@elxx yeah I’m over the moon, I went under the muscle ? oh fab I’m pleased you’re happy with yours! Yeah that’s definitely normal mine was exactly the same, i actually only stopped feeling any soreness in the second week, but everyone’s different so don’t panic! Thank you so much that’s so sweet! ❤️

JessP 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey they look great! I had my OP 16th March with 300cc HP unders. They are very swollen. They dont look like boobs…they havent yet settled into a cleavage – this part being very swollen. How long did this take for you? I was naturally flat so I imagine that’s why but I’m hating them for this reason atm …

TB 27
    27p
    Menu

@jparrott hey Jess thank you lovely! First time round it took mine ages to settle, it’ll definitely be down to the fact that you were naturally flat before hand though, as your skin needs to stretch more! But don’t worry they will definitely settle, they change so much in the first 6 months it’s crazy! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.