9 week post op update 250CC HP overs x Started by: Demi

• Author
    67p
    Menu
    +7

Still so happy! Get boob greed once in a blue moon but think we all can! In love with my results so natural looking and feel! Everyone who’s seen them says the same thing! I’m 5’1 so there the right size for my frame so I’m not too top heavy! My incisions still a bit dark underneath as u can see but I think that’s through sunbeds! (Be careful girls) as I know they can darken the scar however I can’t not go on lol the nurse says put factor 50 on also! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu
    +1

Wow Demi you have the perfect boobs !!i love them
    What size where you before pre op
    I hope mine turns out like yours x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Have you got before pics? My surgeon is saying I can have overs up to 300 but I’m barely an A cup! Yours look amazing. Can’t help but feel mine will look stuck on with overs with me being so small to start! Xx

Rachel 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

Wow! They look amazing you must be so pleased! I think I’m going for 300/325 overs! Can I ask you what size you are now and what size you was before?? X

Beek01 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

@demi the girls look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations! Exactly what I’m hoping for!xx

Michie 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

wow they are stunning!

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

Omg they look amazing Hun you totally made the right decision on size love them so natural!! Hope mine turn out as good. Do you have problems uploading pictures as mine won’t upload xx

Demi 67
    67p
    Menu
    +2

Aw thank you girls for all your lovely comments! <3 <3
    i’m not too sure what size I was before my op, I think a 28/30 B!
    I have now been measured around a DD-E.. however I do fit in some F bras which I’m shocked about but not sure whether that’s due to my small back size!
    I have pre op photos on my profile if you add me! I only accept people who message e beforehand or have a display picture for privacy reasons!
    & no hun I don’t have issues with uploading pictures, what do you mean?

@megan
    they wont look stuck on trust me they look so natural and so squeeshy! no one can even tell, I’ve seen loads of nice looking over’s I feel like people think they will look stuck on, that’s what I thought that at first but honestly the best thing I ever did! theres no need for further invasive surgery when you don’t need it especially to your muscles! I cant feel or see the implant, sometimes I feel like I don’t even have one in! Ha x

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu

I keep trying to upload some pictures of my progress and keeps saying the file is to big so frustrating lol. Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Demi they look amazing! They look huge! Look bigger than mine and I had 450cc 🙁 boob envy haha, xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Demi they look lovely and really big considering they were a smaller size implant, still natural though.
    i will message you for a friend request please. i am booked in for overs on May 9th

Rebecca 69
    69p
    Menu
    +2

Funny how everyone’s looks so different even with the same implants and stats I don’t get it haha xx

Menu

How do I look at photos on my Friends account on here
    Thank you x

Abi 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

Wow I have serious boob envy!!! They look so natural and they’re such a good size, I would be over the moon if mine ended up half as good as yours, after seeing this overs seem more tempting xxxx

Rachel 15
    15p
    Menu
    +1

They are the best Iv seen on here! I’m booked in for 27 April! Your back is teeeny I’m at 34b I’m goig to add you if that’s ok!.

Hollie A 44
    44p
    Menu
    +1

These are some serious boob goals!
    Hope mine turn out like this, bet you’re well chuffed

Chloe 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Omg these are amazing!!! I’m so happy to see someone else’s boobs who is the same height as me! I worried about being small looking ridiculous, these are gorgeous! Haha xxx

Chloe 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Do you mind if I add you please Hun? Xxx

Alison 12
    12p
    Menu

@demi wowee! I hope mine drop and fluff as well as yours have! i’ve had 425cc overs 🙂 they look amazing!

Skye 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Demi you honestly have the perfect boobs! I’ve been offered 275cc but have less tissue than you to begin with but I honestly would be over the moon if they turned out to be like yours! Amazing, I bet you are thrilled! X

Claudine 196
    196p
    Menu
    +1

Demi these are literaly THE nicest boobs ive ever seen! Huge congratulations to you, you must be over the moon with your results x

Menu
    +1

I have to admit this is the best I’ve ever seen
    I think because you have had a smaller implant they haven’t stretched out your skin too much as well and this gave it that beautiful natural soft look ..

Beth 59
    59p
    Menu
    +1

Demi they look amazing !!!!! I’m having 300cc overs on the 6th of may. Would be so happy if they turn out like these xxxx

Demi 67
    67p
    Menu

Aw thank you so much girls! your comments mean so much, this forum has helped me so much on my journey as well and continues to do so even after! anyone has any questions definitely hit me a message and I will try get back asap xxxx

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu

These look amazing! I was worried 350&375 might look small on me – I’m also 5’1 but after seeing yours I’ve got a lot of hope and reassurance! What were you beforehand? Xx

Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

@martinag and another xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Wow @demimae they look amazing! I can’t believe they’re only 250cc but you have such great results! I’ve requested you, hope that’s ok. Congrats girlie!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ah now I’m so torn! I’m been offered either 350/375 hp unders or 250/275 hp overs and have seen amazing results from both!
    You look incredible, exactly the kind of look I’m hoping for! x

Alison 5
    5p
    Menu

You look amazing hun! I’ve requested you, hope that’s ok.
    You must be over the moon, hope my results are half as good! x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Well I’m getting 325cc unders in June from an A cup so looking at your amazing result, I don’t need to worry mine will be too small!!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Omg Demi they look amazing!!!! They’re exactly how I want mine 🙁 I’m a 32b & defiantly want overs, yours look so natural!! Xx

Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

I’ve added you, Hun, hope that’s ok? Do you have pre-op photos? Xxx

Teresa 52
    52p
    Menu

You look amazing Demi. I’ve got my first consultation on Saturday and if it’s ok with you I’d like to show your photo as an example of what I would like.
    I’m also 5’1 a size 8/10 and bra size 34a. I’d be over the moon if I could achieve boobs like yours x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.