<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Christine | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cmit82/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/cmit82/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Christine.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:08:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c370753e2f33692f2c1445c46674138</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic 5”3 59kg 34a- 325cc or 350cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/53-59kg-34a-325cc-or-350cc/#post-1336329</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jul 2024 20:45:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I’m 5ft 3 53kg and was wearing a 34b beforehand which I did not fill! I was wearing the incorrect back size as a minimum. I had 375cc and I now measure 32DD/E a year post op. I have a drop and fluff thread with images attached although I need to do a final one. I didn’t have my nipples moved and I feel like they are a little lower than I wou&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1664732"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/53-59kg-34a-325cc-or-350cc/#post-1336329" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e7ec73ed1aff4c392c5dd2caa26c12e</guid>
				<title>Christine started the topic Numb in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/numb-13/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jul 2024 16:30:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How long did it take for you to gain full sensation again? I’m a year post op and have a numb patch on each. I know this can be permanent but hoping I get full feeling back one day. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b433e4da32adf54a286e2b5fdf099e8d</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic 350 or 375??? currently a 32/A in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/350-or-375-currently-a-32-a/#post-1336301</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 07:11:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 375 high profile overs. I agree with Jasmine the difference will be so minimal. I have a drop and fluff thread on her somewhere showing before and after up to a year down the line (well almost). I was wearing a 34b bra (but didn’t fill it) in 5ft 3 and 8st 2lbs so similar size by the sounds of it. Good luck with your journey xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad90e93ec8c41aab69b246b447f9de81</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Blister scarring :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/blister-scarring/#post-1336300</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 07:05:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jasmine, the same thing happened to me when I had mine done a year ago. Ended up with a random blister that took weeks to heal. I think in time the skin tone will even out but I know it’s probably disappointing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5130b285b863500d8f0a44425ba00b3e</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Over or under the muscle? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/over-or-under-the-muscle-4/#post-1336299</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jul 2024 06:57:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi my surgeon made the decision for me (not MYA) I was very conscious of my pec muscles beforehand being obvious with what I had so he did high profile overs to give me some fullness up top. I wasn’t allowed to exercise until 12 weeks which I know is quite different to advice I hear other surgeons give. It was tough but I didn’t mind, paid a lot&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1664639"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/over-or-under-the-muscle-4/#post-1336299" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">196128f14c2c492cd4f993e4feecb9ce</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Sizing help!! 350cc or 400cc?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sizing-help-350cc-or-400cc/#post-1335848</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Apr 2024 07:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had mine done last year. I’m 5ft 3 weigh 8.5st I had 375cc high profile overs and they feel big enough to me, glad I didn’t go any bigger but I think it all comes down to the the width of your chest and if they can fit the width of the implant in. You may feel or see the edges of the implant more if you go too big but the surgeons are the exp&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1663616"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sizing-help-350cc-or-400cc/#post-1335848" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ed1a9ef81a38b7a52e087ee8c5a5651</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1335231</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:46:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>before and after</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf266cd5328b5a8154d8c170cf2baa98</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1335229</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Mar 2024 21:37:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>before and after 9 months in</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">659daa837319ead6b19737ada620bd32</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Medical bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/medical-bra/#post-1334581</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:47:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgeon (not MYA) recommended M&amp;S post surgery bra with the front hook and eye opening and they were great. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e856c1706f14e607367c7cf5f4a782b</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic General anesthetic in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/general-anesthetic-6/#post-1334580</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2024 14:45:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just try and think of it as the best sleep you will ever have. I’ve been put under twice now and both times you’re asleep in seconds and then next thing you know you’re in recovery and waking up. You won’t have any tubes or anything when you’re being woken up so don’t worry about that. Try and take lots of deep breaths which might help to calm you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661432"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/general-anesthetic-6/#post-1334580" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29cce501643ad1d9f393db06fe4503c2</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Op day in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/op-day-19/#post-1334521</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Jan 2024 13:30:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They need to be able to see your nail bed, I believe it’s to do with the colour change under anaesthetic. Helps them monitor if you’re ok </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31257d1beadb6a1269ca4b42b649bb24</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic 1 week post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-surgery/#post-1334401</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jan 2024 06:51:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I forgot to say around 6 weeks was when they felt like they were dropping into their pocket more and starting to soften which really helps xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ee9df7d4c267d4224304061989956d4</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic 1 week post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-surgery/#post-1334400</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Jan 2024 06:50:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Jess, our before stats are almost identical and the size we got is the same too. I HATED mine for 6 weeks and regretted it. I would’ve had them removed if I could but then something clicked as they settled and I think I just got used to them, it’s a big change! I’ve got a drop and fluff post on here and just updated it 6 months on with pictu&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661050"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-surgery/#post-1334400" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0d433d71e3695b1fedd36b637b0d42f4</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1334396</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jan 2024 12:54:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>try again</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6af543a59736ce23417133cf88d5ff9c</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1334395</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jan 2024 12:52:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Front View photo</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf34a50ffbd093c01363690f4844a180</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1334393</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jan 2024 12:51:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Front view </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eeff6e1c85f078c115a1cce5b52e4306</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1334391</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Jan 2024 12:49:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m now 6 months down the line. Still experiencing some numbness which is to be expected and some niggling pain if I work out too hard or squish them when sleeping but overall happy. In hindsight I may have had my nipples moved as they’re a smidge further south now but I can live with it and I can feel them. Here’s some updated pics. On the left&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1661027"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1334391" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1ef336fb2ef59d6ad6bcc667e164bf9</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Braless in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/braless-13/#post-1334041</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Dec 2023 15:14:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kiana,</p>
<p>I’m 6 months in and don’t have sternum pain but do still have numbness. I have a patch on each boob that I can’t feel at all. Hoping this improves in time but also know t could be permanent.</p>
<p>I would feel comfortable going without a bra and will be doing so soon for a christmas party. I think so long as you’re signed off from your su&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1660275"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/braless-13/#post-1334041" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c772b1c4a3ecfa7a9da2f337e53c2e2</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic 32b - small frame - size advice please! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/32b-small-frame-size-advice-please/#post-1334027</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Dec 2023 20:15:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5ft 3 was a 32b (ish) and 53kg. I had 350cc high profile over the muscle 6 months ago and I’m a 32E. I haven’t added any pics for a while and should do at 6 months. I have a drop and fluff thread on here. I’ll try and do another pic this week and add it there xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b96b5c791a85726999549b36d8aa5564</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1333307</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2023 08:52:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Got back in the gym fully this week too eventually! itching to get fit again</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97bb40aeb14fb4b73d708b1a94b5998c</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1333302</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2023 08:51:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>13 weeks</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd318d3c94a5ffb1798788b2fde081bd</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Recommended sizes, do I go bigger? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/recommended-sizes-do-i-go-bigger/#post-1333301</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2023 08:49:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Daisy, I have a drop and fluff thread on here showing mine. I had 375cc high profile over the muscle for reference. I’ve just uploaded week 12 update.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7c4c5e1627f24dfbc1acc2f9a36ee38</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1333184</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Sep 2023 06:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve been on holiday for a couple of weeks and thought I would post a couple of things that I found really weird. They feel<br />
like they float in the pool &#x1f923; I noticed they definitely rise up in the water, they don’t look weird of anything but definitely rise up to the top of the pockets. I also sat with a wet bikini top on in an air conditioned roo&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1526997"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1333184" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b90aa46a7663375bd21869b1a15fdd69</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1333096</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:01:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>10 weeks post op and I’m not seeing much change now tbh but can see the gradual drop.  They also feel softer for sure. I would say they feel a bit smaller now swelling is all gone but have dropped nicely and look more natural and more in line with the size I wanted. I do have rippling in my cleavage area on one but it’s only noticeable without a b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1526660"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1333096" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62663034d5e86d649226542ccaf6d57f</guid>
				<title>Christine started the topic When did you return to exercise in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/when-did-you-return-to-exercise/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Aug 2023 10:49:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning everyone. I went to a fitness class last 8 weeks post op and one of my boobs was rather uncomfortable so I’ve decided to knock it on the head until my 12 weeks sign off with my surgeon. I was quite gentle i.e jogged rather than high knees, slow burpees etc but still had some pain. Had quite a few shooting pains since too. Has anyone else h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1526397"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/when-did-you-return-to-exercise/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8eec0e184e21948152b2cadb841e02f</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332931</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Aug 2023 12:16:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve just been measured in M&amp;S today. I am currently a 32DD so happy with that &#x1f601; might still have some shrinking to do but don’t imagine much more. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecc15ec37926c9957e597edb8ae9423d</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332916</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2023 15:28:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Elle! thanks, it took me 6 weeks to not hate them &#x1f62b; I expected to love them straight away but would’ve had them taken out if I could lol. They feel much more natural know, the right feels as if it’s just a regular boob but I can feel the implant in the left, hoping that goes in time. I had high profile round and they have dropped now to the poi&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1526179"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332916" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4748ebb5f417aa69cf15e6cff37b60b8</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332913</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2023 15:17:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Week 8</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">540554e898f8aa92d76d893ec4586987</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332874</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Jul 2023 21:55:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m super envious of you girls who love them straight away &#x1f923; Ive spent 6 weeks asking myself WHYYYYY????? &#x1f923; decided I like them now! I think I’m almost done with swelling and they are a bit smaller this week. Give it a month or so and i’ll be wishing I had gone bigger knowing my luck. I’ll post an update pic in a couple of weeks. Amazing how muc&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1526087"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332874" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad4b0d10fcaa1312a91f8d27b77219cc</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic I can feel my implant moving in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/i-can-feel-my-implant-moving-2/#post-1332852</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jul 2023 07:49:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Zoe, I have something similar with my left one. I am much more aware of the implant in that one whereas my right now  feels likes it always been mine (6weeks post op also over the muscle) When I bend over I feel it, not around my nipple but high up and in my cleavage area. I wouldn’t say moving around but definitely feel something.  I think i&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1526017"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/i-can-feel-my-implant-moving-2/#post-1332852" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90fb9fdda12bf7cc1540a225dda0668e</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Bigger when they drop and fluff? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/bigger-when-they-drop-and-fluff/#post-1332851</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jul 2023 07:22:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Victoria, I’m 6 weeks post op and I feel like this week they have gotten smaller. They’re almost completely soft and look as if they’re in the right place now too so appear smaller (I had overs) That does suit me though because I felt they were too big and didn’t like them. It could be different for different people though depending on how the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1526016"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/bigger-when-they-drop-and-fluff/#post-1332851" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1fa33d237b7ce26bd22b222e0862501</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Asymmetry 4 weeks post op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-4-weeks-post-op/#post-1332806</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2023 15:22:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used a local surgeon rather than through Mya. I knew my left was bigger than my right so wasn’t surprised when he mentioned it but wondered if he should be using two different sizes. Weirdly they seem to have switched today and my bigger one looks smaller lol could be hormones I suppose. You may still have fluid around them too so that could e&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525848"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-4-weeks-post-op/#post-1332806" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">298ec3710d91acd1b364af3a41896166</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332798</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Jul 2023 05:29:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Natalie, In hindsight I wish I had gone for 325 however it’s really hard to say as I might be happy when they eventually settled which can take up to a year. I think it’s probably less time for over the muscle but I can only wait and see plus it’s impossible to try and imagine what they will look like by comparing with other people as every&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525811"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332798" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">730bffb4a7fda941184ab20f474cbdb4</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Asymmetry 4 weeks post op? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-4-weeks-post-op/#post-1332795</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jul 2023 17:38:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hannah, I can see a difference in mine too which I noticed immediately after. I knew I had slight asymmetry beforehand and he said it was so slight he wouldn’t use different sizes. It’s probably tiny and not noticeable to other people but I see it looking down. I wish the surgeon had used a smaller size in both to begin with and then one sli&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525799"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-4-weeks-post-op/#post-1332795" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff00c7f17a560152cf668dac195a4ffe</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Surgery this Friday!!!! 295-325cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/surgery-this-friday-295-325cc/#post-1332794</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jul 2023 17:31:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’d be interested to hear as well Tilly. I’m really struggling to get used to mine and i’m in the opposite camp of wishing I had gone smaller &#x1f62d; I feel like I should like them by now but don’t and I’m hoping they will get a bit smaller. I’m 5 weeks post op. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff72fb1c42b6bac879a42b77507bdcad</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332762</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jul 2023 11:29:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That seems to be what I’ve seen mostly, people wishing they had gone bigger. I was told I would be around a D/E cup as an estimate. I’ve just had a virtual bra fitting (best I could do at 5 weeks) and she said depending on the back size I want, she would put me in a 32F/FF or a 34 E/F &#x1f62d; they’re bigger than I wanted or expected so just hoping I’ve&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525735"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332762" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7112365ed6d92bfd4d5915ad7b046e6</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332735</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Jul 2023 12:45:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>4 weeks post op</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f14ff481b0c162f2cf377844b8ad493</guid>
				<title>Christine started the topic Has anyone had this? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-had-this-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Jul 2023 09:44:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning, </p>
<p>So I noticed this at 2 weeks post op and mentioned it to my surgeon and he said it till settle down. I had overs for reference but have noticed these lines. Is this rippling? it feels like what I can only describe as vertical tendons or something pulling. It’s not on the implant either it’s above. It’s really hard to take ident&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525616"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-had-this-2/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">970a0148131af5bbc4082aab1ab0958d</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332712</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Jul 2023 13:57:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Gemma! To be honest i’m not 100% sure what size I was before I was wearing a 34b bra but wasn’t professionally measured and as I got leaner i struggled to fill that. I’ll post a before pic. I drove myself insane reading other peoples sizes and trying to work out if I was choosing the right size or not! Thu will be a month post op so I post&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525575"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332712" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">619984fb1aabf17923e8bf07bd4c202f</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332666</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jul 2023 17:47:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Becca. I’ll upload another at a month and then probably each month after. How are you feeling? Mine are 375cc high profile round overs and still pretty hard. IThey have come down quite a bit and I did notice they are starting to move a little bit today so slowly getting there. I like the size but will be happier once they’re lower and sof&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525398"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332666" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2430a8db7b7b1a0dd31db6fc3e3b2724</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332664</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jul 2023 17:43:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2wpo </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7f0e7a98034ffaf6cb5c25ad6ff969d</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332662</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jul 2023 17:41:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>1 wpo </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24674e2811e92e6fda6e8d98f284c04f</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/#post-1332660</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jul 2023 17:40:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>On the day</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d178b4a980266e6d1ca9d663a180a5fc</guid>
				<title>Christine started the topic Drop and Fluff in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jul 2023 07:08:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning everyone, I was thinking about posting a thread and updating with pictures regularly to show the drop and fluff process. I recently saw this on another lovely ladies post and personally found it really reassuring to see. I may not need to do this if others already have their journey completed and are happy to post? I am only 18dpo so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525378"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/drop-and-fluff-23/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7658b99215afd6fabb67ae931c191e0</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic 225cc hp, dual plane, textured - mr mahdi in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/225cc-hp-dual-plane-textured-mr-mahdi/#post-1332652</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jul 2023 06:59:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m so happy I came across this thread! I think everyone of us finds it hard to believe in the drop and fluff and prays it will happen sooner lol. It’s great to see someone’s full journey and very reassuring, they look great. I might do the same actually as I’ve found it very helpful.  I’m 18 dpo eventually happy with the size ( I think I was qui&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525377"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/225cc-hp-dual-plane-textured-mr-mahdi/#post-1332652" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">adfbb5ce943f2eee92b3843fb9169e3f</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Sleeping angles post surgery in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-angles-post-surgery/#post-1332603</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Jun 2023 05:58:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning, (I didn’t have my surgery done through MYA btw) so you can probably take this with a pinch of salt. I asked my surgeon in my second consultation if I would need to sleep upright and he said no so long as you only sleep on your back you will be fine. I did attempt to sleep sat up as that seems to be what everyone is told and all i’ve hea&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1525212"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-angles-post-surgery/#post-1332603" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa0ba90f39456d3fe7bab8e5b14ef524</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic POST OP more pain on right side in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/post-op-more-pain-on-right-side/#post-1332599</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:25:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My left has hurt more than my right but that is my bigger boob so the skin has had to stretch slightly more I would say to accommodate the implant. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83c98eb53821911338d27efe1e08e65d</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic Asymmetry in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-9/#post-1332497</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 17 Jun 2023 07:11:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for your reply Rhiannon. The swelling is starting to go down and they’re heading in the right direction. They were very similar in size beforehand so while they won’t be identical i’m sure the difference will be minute and only I will know and be judgemental lol must remember they’re like eyebrows, sisters not twins xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5066c3466266a84f40799232955fca2d</guid>
				<title>Christine started the topic Asymmetry in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-9/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 16 Jun 2023 06:16:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Morning all. I had my surgery yesterday and I’m already panicking about asymmetry. As soon as I could I have a peak I saw that my slighter bigger breast looked noticeably bigger. When I arranged the sizes my surgeon (not Mya) was comfortable that the difference was so small that the same size implants would be fine. I’m hoping as swelling sub&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1524964"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/asymmetry-9/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30002c980ebb16adb0c05bce7f79a374</guid>
				<title>Christine replied to the topic 4 weeks post op - bra help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/4-weeks-post-op-bra-help/#post-1332404</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Jun 2023 20:10:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I missed the post sorry! they look fab xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/322 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 20:03:57 by W3 Total Cache
-->